It's an Angel

Hello Guys! It's the longest update till now. Shower your love in the comments. 

****************************************************************************

It was Sana's eighth month. Sana wanted to baby shower but Sid strictly said no to her. Nowadays she gets tired soon. The doctor has stopped her regular exercises too. She was on complete rest. She was whining as her wish for grand baby shower was incomplete. But Sid was adamant. He was taking care of small things of her. She was terribly upset because of the baby shower. Then Sid just allowed her to take a photo shoot. The shoot was carried in the home only. Because of a photoshoot, she was cheered up little.

Sid had some urgent client meeting coming up. It was in Bangalore. He didn't wish to leave Sana alone in this condition but his presence was much needed in that meeting. It was just two days meeting but he was getting anxious. Sana has helped him to pack his bag. And now she was sitting on bed resting her head on the headboard.

Sana: It's just a question of 2 days. Why are you taking so much stress? I am not alone here. Ma, Papa and Arnav are there with me.

Sid: I don't know why I am getting so much anxiety? I know you are fine. Yesterday only we got it checked through Doctor. But still, I don't feel like leaving you.

Sana: You are overthinking now. This is a very important meeting. You can't afford to miss it. You have already very much compromised on your work because of me. Though we don't expect much growth in business this year but we can't afford loss too. There are so many employees who depend upon us. Many of them working with us from the start. They expect growth. And we are bound to give it to them.

Sid: I understand jaan. But something is not right. Let it be. I will try to finish the meeting as fast as possible. I have already sent them a mail requesting to make things fast.

Sana calls him near her. She takes his hand keep it on her tummy. The baby was moving inside. The baby was highly active. Every hour baby keeps on moving in 360 degrees. Though it was not the first time Sid was experiencing baby's movements, every time he gets elated. His gloomy face changes to a happy one. Sid takes Sana in his embrace.

Sid: Meri jaan chhod ke jar aha hu. Apna dhyaan rakhna. I have talked to Dr Suchitra. She said all is fine. But still, if you have any slightest issue please call her before me. The nurse has been appointed here. She will be with you 24/7. Don't get up from the bed. I have told Arnav. He will spend time with you.

Sana: Haye My kullu baby! Don't take so much stress I and our baby would be fine.

They were talking just then his mother enters their room.

Sid's Ma: Ek kaam kyu nahi karata tu, isko bhi le ja apne sath. Hum to pyar karate hi nahi isase.

Sid: I know you are here but there is some weird feeling I can't express. Ma you too take care of yourself. The doctor said you are not following the exercise schedule properly. Your sugar was a little high. How can I be stress-free when two important ladies in my life are not taking care of themselves properly.

Sid's Ma: Abhi tere papa se lecture sun ke aayi hu. I will take care of it. Don't worry.

Sid's flight was at night. He spends time with his family the whole day and then leaves for Bangalore. Except when he was sitting on the plane, he had called his mother and Sana almost every hour. He was not able to sleep thinking about Sana. After a scolding session from his wife, he get dozed off in bed. His next day was quite busy. But still, he was keeping track of Sana's health. His fear was increasing with time. There was some absurd feeling which was intensifying with time. Somehow he attends all meetings and makes a video call to Sana. She was sitting with Ma and Arnav at that time. He talks with them. Everything was good. Sana and Ma were looking fine. He gets relaxed seeing them fine. The next day he was supposed to finish all meetings by 12 pm so that he can reach as early as possible.