Overprotective hubby

She was nervous. She was anxious. She doesn't know how much comfortably she can talk to him. But it was necessary for her. It was necessary for her to let him know that she has forgiven him. She has no regrets about him. She wanted him to know she has regained her memory and she has got her family. Sid didn't want to see his face as he can never forgive him. But just for Sana's sake, he was doing this. And his phone rang. He passed the phone to Sana. She receives the call. There he was! Looking all pale, exhausted. He has lost his weight a lot. He has lost his charm. Her eyes got teary seeing him like this.
Avi: Sanu! How are you bacha?
Sana smiles in tears.
Sana: I am happy. How are you? I know you are not fine. I should not ask this question.
Avi: I was not fine but seeing you happy, I am fine now. I am sorry Sanu! I know sorry is not enough. I have done a crime. I am such a loser. I don't deserve your forgiveness too.
Sana: Shhhh!!! I have forgiven you long back. Your deeds can't be justified but then I can't forget what you did for me. You supported me throughout. And most importantly I am happy right now. I am with my family. Ma and Papa have accepted me as their daughter. And now..
She was about to tell about her pregnancy but Sid gestures her no with his eyes. She wanted to share her happiness but then she doesn't want to disobey Sid.
Sana: And now everything is just fine. Arnav lives with us. We have adopted him.
Avi: I am happy Sanu! I can't tell you, how much guilty I was feeling! You have lost a lot of weight, Sanu.
Sidharth feels rage passing through his nerves. Because of the situation, they were there because of Avi. And it was difficult for him to bear him for a second too.
Avi: Take care Sanu! And I know Sid will not talk to me but tell him that I am sorry for everything. He is the best for you. Best husband and best friend too.
Sana: I know he is the best thing that happened in my life. Take care. I wanted to withdraw the case but things are not in my hand.
Avi: Don't feel sorry about it. I deserve it. Take care. Bye.
Shehnaaz: Bye.
She disconnects the phone and hugs Sid tightly.
Sana: You are the best. And I love you the most.
Sid: I love you more.
Days were passing. Sana's health was much better now. They have taken the utmost care. Surprisingly her tissues were healing and becoming healthy as before. Her restrictions were relieved little. But Sid has not allowed her to take any advantage of it. All was going fine. It was 5th month and her anomaly scan reports were gonna out. All were tensed as these reports were the most important. It would tell if the baby has any congenital dysfunctionalities. The Baby's growth and weight was fine though. The doctor has called both of them to the hospital to collect reports.
Dr Suchitra: Hello lovely couple! Sana, you are looking fine now. Your weight has also increased a little. It's a good sign.
Sana: Thank you, doctor! It's all because of you.
Sid was impatient. He was not at all interested in lovey-dovey talk or pleasantries too.
Sid: Doctor, please tell me. Reports are normal, right?
Dr Suchitra: Absolutely normal. The baby is doing very good. No congenital anomalies! Progress is very good Sana. You both are doing very good. From diet to exercise the way you people have kept control! Fantastic! It's all result of it. But don't be lenient. Continue the way it is! Sana, you can take walk in your garden. But keep someone with you always.
Sid: We will take care of it. Dr, one more thing! Ma wanted to do some puja for Sana and our baby. Sana has to sit there for pooja for 2 hours. Is it fine?
Dr Suchitra: For 2 hours?
Doctor exclaims with a frown.
Dr Suchitra: There are not any complications as such. Her uterus is also healthy now. But just see if she is fine all the time. For a healthy pregnant lady also it's difficult to sit for 2 hours in one position.
Sid: We will take care of it. Thank you once again.
They leave the cabin and as usual, Sid picks her in his arms. Shehnaaz has used it now. She was fine but still, he doesn't want her to suffer a little too. His mother has asked him for pooja. He was furious with her then. He didn't like the idea of keeping pooja in Sana's this condition. He was overprotective towards Sana nowadays. It was completely understood but even his parents love her equally and his overprotectiveness was a new headache for Sana.
Sid comes to the car and carefully keeps her in the passenger seat. He adjusts the seat properly so that she can be comfortable. Then he comes to the driver seat and starts the car.
Sana: Kyu sadi hui shakal banayi hai? We got such good news and then why are you made face like pumpkin?
Sid: Please Sana! I am not in the mood right now!
Sana:Haaawwww! Maine to romance start bhi nahi kiya.
Sid yells this time.
Sid: Everything is fucking joke for you. Right? I care for you and you make fun of it.
Sana becomes silent.
Sana: Relax baba! Shant ho ja. Thodi der car side me lega. Please?
She keeps her hand on his and squeezes a little. He takes the car to the side.
Sid: Why Ma wants to do pooja now? Why she is so adamant about it? Doesn't she know your condition? What Doctor said? For normal healthy pregnant woman too it is not advisable to sit in pooja for 2 hours.
Sana makes him keep his head in her lap. She starts caressing his hair. She knows he is stressed.
Sana: But Doctor said I am fine now. There are no complications as such. I know you are worried for us but even Ma and Papa love me as much you love me. They too care for me. Have some faith na baba.
Sid: When it comes to you I forget everything. I have almost lost you, Sana. And I can't tell you how horrible it feels!
Sana: I know but I will take care.
Sid: I know you very well. If you feel uncomfortable, you will not leave pooja in between.
Sana: And why you think like that? It's not just you who care for me. I also love you and our baby. How can you think I would neglect it.
Sid: Sorry baby! I don't know what's happening. I am just scared.
Sana: Don't be scared jaan. You just burst out on Ma. She was feeling so bad. Don't do this, please? I know you are worried but honestly, you are being overprotective now.