Long drive

He was searching for her in each corner of the house. He was calling her but there was no answer. Arnav also comes out of his room listening to Sid's voice.

Arnav: What happened? Why are you panicking? Where is Sana?

Sid: She is not in the room. I am searching for her everywhere. Did she tell you? Has she gone out? She should not. She is not well. She could faint at any time.

Arnav: Relax! She has not gone out. She will not go anywhere without telling me. Did you call her?

Sid: Yes. I tried calling her but her phone is in our room only. She was angry at me. I am scared...

Arnav: Yes, she was hurt but she will not go anywhere without informing us. Did you check the terrace?

Sid: No.

Arnav: Then let's go and check there.

Sid and Arnav run towards the terrace. Sid sees her sitting on a swing. She was watching stars. She was lost in deep thought. Sid gets emotional seeing her there. He runs towards her and takes her in a bone-crushing hug. Tears start rolling down his cheeks. Sana was stunned with his sudden move. She reciprocated hug and rubs his back to calm him down. Arnav smiles in tears and goes back to his room.

Sid: Do you have any idea how much scared I was? Why didn't you carry your mobile? I thought I lost you. Please don't do this again. I love you. I love you jaan.

Sana was overwhelmed seeing his outburst, his love, his care. She felt something in the heart. She felt like it has happened before. She felt like she knows him, She felt like she loved him. She was rubbing his back. New unknown emotions were blooming in her heart. She was melting in his touch. Their proximity was affecting her.

Sana: Shhh!!! Please don't cry. I can't see you like this. Even I feel like crying seeing you crying. Dekho meri naak laal ho jaani hai fir.

Sid chuckles and breaks hug. He had not observed what she was wearing. He looks at her. She was wearing blue denim shorts and a blank tank top with a transparent shrug. She was looking extremely hot. He just kept staring her. He forgot that he was scared. He forgot that he was crying. He forgot everything.

Sana: What happened? Why are you looking at me like this?

Sid: Irada kya hai baby?

Sana: Did you forget that I am angry?

Sid: Oh No! But why are you wearing this?

Sana stares at him angrily.

Sana: You forgot? We were supposed to go for a long drive. Don't talk to me. You didn't remember to call me. You didn't remember that you were supposed to come early today. You didn't notice my messages. You don't remember that we were supposed to go on a long drive.

Sid kneels in front of her holding his ears with his hands.

Sid: Sorry! Bahut jyaada sorry! Chalo let me get fresh and we will go on a drive.

Sana: You look tired. Let's have dinner and then sleep. I don't want you to get more stressed.

Sid gets up and picks up her in his arms in bridal style. Sana shyly wraps her hand around his neck.

Sana: Haayyee! Kya kar rahe ho?

Sid: Dikha rah ahu ki your husband is not at all tired. I have got my energy shots. You are my energy. And now I will get fresh. We will have dinner together and then we will go for a long drive.

Sana: But...

Sid: No but...

They come down. Sid carefully slides her on the bed and goes to washroom to get fresh. Sana was shyly smiling to herself. Yes, she was falling for him more and more. After some time they do their dinner in silence. Sid was quiet during dinner as he was eating food made by her after so long time. She was making efforts to know about his choices. She was making efforts to take care of him as he does. They finish their dinner.

Sid: Wait here. I just take keys from the room.

Sana: I want to go on the bike.

Sid: No way! Baby, please understand. You are not well. I can't take this risk. I know you love bike rides. But today I can't.

Sana makes puppy face and looks at him.

Sid: This is not fair jaan! You can't do this to me. You know very well I can't deny if you make such faces. I am not saying it for myself. I love bike ride with you but now I can't.

Sana: Why are you worrying? I will hold you tightly. Aur jab tak tu mere saath hai tab tak mujhe kuch nahi ho sakata.

Sid had to give up. He goes to the room and comes with a jacket in his hand.

Sid: Remove that transparent shrug. It is of no use. Wear this jacket and I don't want any argument on this otherwise I am dropping this plan right now.

Sana makes faces and wears that jacket. Sid takes out the bike and she settles holding him tightly. Sid was loving it. Sana was resting her head on his back. She was enjoying cool wind flowing against the bike. She has closed her eyes to cherish the feeling. After some time she opens her eyes and keeps looking at route. It was night but street lights were on. Soon they were out of the city. No traffic at all.

Sana: Sid, take left turn ahead. And then right from straight there.

Sid was shocked. He was scared. She was telling the route to their favourite spot. He remembers the incidence of Hamara Ghar when she remembered something of past and then fainted. He takes the bike at the side of the road and slowly gets down. Sana also gets down and looks at him in a frown. Sid cups her face with his hands.

Sid: Are you fine jaan?

Sana looks at him in amusement.

Sana: What happened? Why are you worried?

Sid: How do you know I have to take left from here?

Sana gets confused.

Sana: I don't know. I felt something and I said it. Did I tell something wrong?

Sid: I was going through the same route. This route directs to our favourite spot.

Sana starts getting anxious.

Sana: I don't remember anything Sid. I just felt something in my mind and I said it. I want to remember everything. But why I am not able to remember anything?

Sid: Don't worry baby. It's fine. You don't try. See there is a positive side to it. Your unconscious mind is trying to remember. We should be thankful to God that something is happening. It is a good sign. Tomorrow we will ask the doctor about it. So don't take much stress.

Sana nods I tears and they continue their drive.