Life can never be simple

Sana was on verge of break down. Sid very well knew it. He knew he can't leave her alone with her Mother. She may get a panic attack. He can't leave her alone at any fetched. He tries to appease the situation.

Sid: Ms. Gill, I know you are not comfortable with my presence. But I need to be with my wife. I will not interfere with you both. You can have your conversation with her.

Sana was in a very vulnerable state. Her mother was the weakest point. According to her she never loved her. She couldn't able to digest this fact.

Sana: Why are you giving any explanation even? She has come here. And this is my place. If she wants to talk to me then on my terms. Honestly, I am not looking forward to any positive conversation. I am talking to her only for one reason that she didn't throw me in the garbage after my birth. This is the only thing I owe her.

Sana's voice was chocking. Her body was shivering. She was about the loose control of her body, Sid held her tightly.

Sid: Relax Sana! Ok Ok...please calm down jaan. Please sit here. Take deep breaths. I am here with you baby. Just see in my eyes. Relax.

Meher and Arnav also came to her. They also tried to calm her. Afterward, Meher took all kids to their room. Arnav was also too furious. Arnav and Sana both were connected through their pain. Dard ka rishta bahut gehara hota hai. He could understand the pain through which she was going right now. Both were rejected by their own parents. He was to so piss of seeing Ms. Gill over there. But he didn't have any right to talk as he was a kid. But still, he couldn't stop himself.

Arnav: Ms. Gill! Why the hell after so many years, you remember she is your own child? She was so happy today. Why the hell you always ruin her all happiness? Can't you see her happy? 

Sana's Mom: You are a kid. So better stay away from it. And also, you too have no right to talk in between.

Sid: Arnav, please calm. You please go inside. I am with Sana. She would be fine, I promise.

Please try to understand buddy. Don't make things more difficult.

Arnav moves inside throwing deadly glances at Ms. Gill.

Sid: Ms. Gill! Let's move inside.

They all go inside. There was pin-drop silence for a few minutes. Finally, Ms. Gill starts a conversation.

Ms. Gill: Sanu, I know you are angry with me. But you can't deny the fact that I am your mother. You never saw my concern towards you.

Sana: Come to the point Ma. What do you want from me?

Ms. Gill: I know you have many complaints about me but today I am here only for my daughter.

Sana: How do you know I am in Chandigarh?

Ms. Gill: I know each and everything about you Sanu. I was not with you but I always kept track if you are fine with him or not.

Sana: Oh! Really? So what do you found out? Was I happy or not? Let me tell you Ma, I am way more than happy in my life. I can proudly say that I don't need your love or concern now. My Sid's love is enough for me.

Ms. Gill: But I need my daughter. Can't you give one try to our relationship?

Sana: I am sorry but I am able to digest the fact that the first time my mother has come to me just because of love and care. You need me? why? I really doubt your intentions.

Ms. Gill: Trust me once.

Sana: Why you don't like Sid?

It was a straightforward question. Maybe Ms. Gill didn't expect that question and hence her facial expressions changed suddenly. Sid and Sana both noticed it.

Ms. Gill: I don't want to talk about it.

Sana: You have to. He is an inseparable part of my life. He has given me all those things for which I craved my entire life.

Ms. Gill: Will you come to me if I accept him?

Sid was listening to them very carefully. But even he was not convinced with the sudden concern of Sana's Mom. And lastly when she said about accepting him as her son in law, he was more cautious about her intentions.

Sana: I will think about it. You can go now. I want to spend some time with my husband.

Sana's mom comes to her and caresses her face gently and then leaves the place. Sid immediately hugs Sana tight. He knew she is going through a lot at this time. Sana was trying to speak in between her sobs.

Sid: We will talk about it in the morning. You need to take rest now.

Sana: Something is wrong Sid. I can feel it.

Sid: It is ok dear. Until and unless I am with you, you need not to worry about anything. We are together and this togetherness is forever. I love you jaan. Please don't stress too much.

Sana becomes calm in his embrace. And after some time she sleeps in his lap.