Yummy Surprise

Sid completes all formalities of discharge. Dr Batra tells him to take nurse for 24/7. But Sid denies it. He doesn't trust anybody now. He listens to all instructions and takes a diet chart from them. He also appoints the special cook at home to take care of the diet of Sana. He was going to manage everything in his supervision. He wanted to appoint a nurse too for Sana's routine care but he was going to appoint the nurse from another hospital. He was regularly in touch with Parth for further updates. Parth had not got a breakthrough yet.

It was time to leave the hospital. Sana was feeling relieved that she would be going to her home. Her leg was still plastered so she had to use a wheelchair. She was not comfortable in it but there was no other option. Sid was observing her expressions. He sensed her uncomfortableness. Without giving any thought further he takes her in his arm and takes her to the car in bridal style. He asks the hospital staff to keep the wheelchair in the car.

Sana was astounded with his action. She could never allow to a stranger to do such stunt but Sid was her husband. She was happy that how he understand everything without uttering the word. She was comfortable in his arms. She snakes her arms to his neck for support. He was watching her expressions sneakily. Sid was even happy that she didn't oppose. Both lovebirds were oblivious of the people present there. People in the hospital were adoring at that moment. Everybody was just in awe of SidNaaz.

They reach home. Sana's Ma was waiting for both of them. She welcomes them warmly. Sid behaves casually with her halfheartedly. Sana was also not getting good vibes with her. She was uncomfortable with the over nice behaviour of her Ma. Sid directly takes her to their bedroom. He puts Sana on their bed. Sid was looking at Sana who was lost in thoughts. She wanted to talk something but something was stopping her.

Sid sits beside her and takes her hand in his. He asks her gently," What happened sweetheart? You are looking lost. You can share anything. You need not think before asking or telling me anything. We are friends. Right?

Sana hesitantly speaks," I don't know if it is right or wrong to ask you? I mean...I mean

Sana was fumbling while talking. Sid was trying to get the reason behind her hesitation.

Sid: Speak out Darling. I will not feel bad. Please!

Sana takes a long breath and gets some courage to speak out," Are we going to share the same room? Please don't get me wrong. I know, you are my husband and it's wrong to ask this question but still....I don't want to hurt you. But....

Sid keeps his finger on her lips. Then he cups her face with his hands.

Sid: I am not hurt. I can understand your concern. I know how difficult it is for you! Just answer me one question honestly. Keep your hand on your heart and answer me. Ok?

Sana does as Sid says. She looks into his eyes and keeps her hand on her heart.

Sid: Do you trust me?

Sana answers without wasting a second," Yes!

Sid smiles listening to it.

Sid: I could have gone to guest room but I can't leave you here alone. You are not fine. You will need somebody with you all the time. If I stay in another room, I would be restless thinking of you. I will be here with you but I will maintain distance. You don't have to worry about it. Fine?

Sana sighs and says, "I am fine with it. Sorry if you felt offended. Just one more question. Why don't you appoint a nurse to take care of me? I mean you would be free then. You also must be having work to do."

Sid thinks in mind – I don't want to hide anything from you but I don't have any option now. There are so many mysteries, even I am not aware about. I just know one thing, I can't risk your health in any way. I don't want interference of the single person appointed bu your Ma or Avi. I can't trust them anymore.

Sana snaps her fingers on Sid's face", Kaha kho gaye janab?"

Sid: Nothing! Yes, I can keep nurse. I will keep the nurse who will help you in your routine care. But I will personally look into your medicines & diet. You can call me possessive husband. I can't help it. Sorry!

Sana: Why are you saying sorry? I don't have any problem with you. It's just, you are not getting any rest because of me. I don't want to bother you for small things.

Sid: Tera haq hai mujhe pe! Don't ever think like this. You can trouble me at any time. Actually, only you have the right to trouble me.

Sana smiles listening to his statement. With each passing second, she was loving his company more. He asks her to rest for some time.

Sid: Sana, you rest for some time. I have one surprise for you. For it, you have to wait for some time. I am outside. If you need anything, please call me. I have kept your phone here. My number is pinned in your contacts. Please call me if you want anything. Ok?

Sana's lips curved in a wide grin. She was happy that Sid was taking many efforts to make her happy. She closes her eyes and tries to sleep. Sid, on the other hand, goes to the kitchen to prepare banoffee pie. He loves this dessert and it was his forte. Today he has chosen it because it is the first dish he made for Sana. He is emotionally attached to it. He had already ordered all ingredients online. It took almost 4 hours to make it. He was coming in between to keep a check on Sana. He also feeds her lunch made by the cook during lunchtime. It was evening and his surprise was ready. He takes in the living room as she was getting bored in one room. He was about to inside to get his surprise for his wife, Avi enters the mansion. Sid gets irritated to see him but he decides to ignore him. Sana's Ma and Sana greets him.

Sana: Hey Avi! Do you know Sid has made something for me?

Avi: Wow! That's great news, baby girl! What has he made?

Sana: It is a surprise for me. He is getting it from the kitchen. He was working on that dish from the morning. He is taking so many efforts for me. I am so glad.

Avi: I am happy for you.

Sid comes with his surprise. He presents his dish in style to Sana.

Avi: Ohh! Looks like banoffee pie!

Sid: Yes! It is! Sweetheart, I will feed you with my hand.

Sana's eyes were teary. Sana was about to open the mouth when Avi interrupts.

Avi: Sid! Don't you know Sana has an allergy of banana? She never eats a banana. Her body gets rashes.

Sana: It's Ok Avi. He has taken so many efforts for me. I will have it.

Sid was baffled. She never told him about it. No, actually, he never asked or gave attention to it. She ate it when he made it before because she didn't want to make him feel sad. He remembered, she never had a banana. She took allergy medicines after she ate it. And when he had asked about the medicine she had changed the topic very effortlessly. He was feeling sad not because he did efforts for her and it got wasted. He was feeling sad because she never told him about this allergy as she never wanted him to feel bad about his first-ever cooking efforts for her. She always cherished every first-ever thing in their relation.