Take care. Will back soon

Here is the next part....Thank you for your love

...........................................................................................................................................................

Neither he nor she would able to sleep tonight. Their love was boundless. But only love is not enough for a successful marriage. Sana was still there in the balcony. She was thinking, what's gone wrong between them.

Indeed, I am possessive about my love. For what reason ought not I? I have given everything for him. I have never questioned his demands. No one knows he is more possessive than me. I still remember when he fought with a random guy at the party. What's more, that person was almost dead. He had held my hand and complimented me. That guy had filed a case against Sid. Be that as it may, I meddled and things got fathomed. After that occurrence, I never got me in that circumstances. I never hit the dance floor with some other person in the party. I by and large enjoy with my female gang. But Sid, you never watched this. I can get through any person. I can predict the intentions of the person. My predictions never gone wrong. Sid always calls me God's child. At the point when we got hitched, our business was not extraordinary. Sid was struggling. I utilized my intuition for client meetings and deals succeeded. But now when I see any girl with bad intention with him, I go berserk. I go wild. I can't control myself. How frequently I attempted to tell this to him but he never understands me.

Her eyes were wet. Tears were ceaselessly moving through eyes. Individuals to whom you love the most are the individuals who hurt you the most. Truly, she was drained loving him sacrificially. How conveniently he stated, he needs a break. I left my family for his love. His love was sufficient for me to carry on with this life. It's been more than 2 years, my mom is not talking to me.

Sana slept in the same place while crying. After some time Sid entered the room and saw her sleeping in the balcony. I was chilled outside. This girl never thinks of her health, he thought. He took her in his arms and made her sleep on the bed comfortably.

Tomorrow I will take off from the office and take her shopping. It's not hard to make her happy. She discovers joy in little things. She never requested extravagance from me. It was me who needed to give everything to her. She had sacrificed her extravagant life for my love. She has never rage for materialistic satisfaction. She gets cheerful seeing me upbeat. She gets cheerful when I praise her cooking. She gets glad when we go on a long drive. She gets cheerful when she goes to Gurudwara and cook food there. Furthermore, this is the reason I love her the most. For her, I am her entire world. How might I overlook these things? I must have done some good deeds in my last birth that I got you.

So strange it is! You cannot measure the love. Sid loves Sana more or Sana loves Sid more? Sometimes, miscommunication or no communication can lead to heartbreaks. You take your people granted that they can never leave you but seriously you should not.

The next morning, Sid gets up to see Sana nowhere. Now he was super tensed because he searched for her everywhere. Then he got the note at the dressing table.

My golu polu husband,

I love you the most on the planet. But once in a while, just love isn't sufficient. I am grieved that I embarrassed you many times. You are correct I should remain calm, my possessive conduct. I will attempt to control it. You need space. I am giving it to you. I likewise don't have the foggiest idea when I will return. Yet, I will attempt to come soon. I have kept my phone at home. I will get in touch with you after certain days supposing that I hear your voice now, I would not control myself.

I know you are dependent on me for your daily routine. But I have taken care of everything before leaving. So please read the following things carefully:

1. I have given your diet schedule to Meera Tai. She will cook the food accordingly.

2. I have told Raju kaka to take care of your laundry. I have instructed him to give you your clothes daily. You are really mess about your things.

3. All office documents are kept in our locker and the code of the locker is in your mobile.

4. Don't miss the gym.

5. Don't party hard.

There are many more things I want to write but now tears are not allowing me to write.

Take care jaan. I will be back soon.

Only yours

Sana

This letter was enough to break him hard. It was like the worst nightmare coming to reality.

He was crying like a small kid. His Sana was not there to take him in her embrace. Day was just started and he was missing her already. How could he live without her?