It is a tough time

SidNaaz went with Ms. Gill to Dr. Batra for a meeting. Sana was anxious. The tension was obvious on her face. Sid was holding her hand firmly. They were waiting outside the chamber. Ms. Gill was glancing at Sana. She was grinning as her plan was moving ahead as per her expectation. After a few time receptionist asked them to go inside the consultation room.

Ms. Gill: Hello Dr. Batra. She is my daughter Shehnaaz & my son in law Sidharth. They wanted to discuss my case with you.

Sana: Doctor, we have gone through all reports. I just wanted.......

Her voice was choking in between. It was going more troublesome for her. She was struggling with words. Sid at that point chooses to converse further as he knew it was not simple for her to do it.

Sid: Ma told us that surgery is risky and it can result in paralyzation. Can we go out of India and make sure the best treatment for Ma?

Dr. Batra: I respect your concern and also understand your situation. Tumor is situated near the hypothalamus. It is a very sensitive part of the brain as it controls hormonal balance. In simple language I can say that it is risky bcos if any tissue gets affected there, it would have very serious consequences. Also, we don't have any idea if the tumor is benign or cancerous.

Sid: Can't we do a biopsy for it?

Dr. Batra: There are ways to find out. We are working on it. But the result will come after one month.

Sid: Then there is no way for it?

Dr. Batra: I have started medications that will help to reduce the size of tumor. We just need to pray that it should not be cancerous. If it is cancerous then there is zero hope.

Sid: And according to you what are the chances?

Dr. Batra: There are 80% of chances the tumor would be cancerous as per my experience.

Sana was almost devastated by this revelation. There was guilt too that she doubted on her mother. She was crying hard. She got up from the chair and hugged her mother tight. Both were crying.

Dr. Batra: Shehnaaz, you need to be strong and take care of your mother.

Sid: Sana please calm. We will definitely find the way and we need to be strong.

Sana somehow composes herself with the support of Sid. After a brief discussion with Dr. Batra, they moved towards home. Dr. Batra was one of the best neurologists in India. There was no point to take a second opinion. Lastly, as per reports and their internet research, SidNaaz were convinced with Dr. Batra.

At Gill mansion:

Ms. Gill was in her room. She called somebody.

Ms. Gill: We are back. The consultation was good. Dr. Batra handled it very well.

Unknown: I knew it. Dr. Batra would handle it very well. My plans never fell.

Ms. Gill: Don't be overconfident. Your plan was failed miserably last time.

Unknown: Last time, it was not planned. I never planned anything at that time. But now I am well prepared.

Ms. Gill: waise to I trust you but I hope you will remember our deal.

Unknown (laughing): Do you have any other option other than trusting me? I am a man of my word. Never dare to doubt on my promise.

Ms. Gill: Good enough. See you bye.

After keeping the phone, Ms. Gill in mind: I am really sorry my daughter. I really don't love you. It is so difficult for me to pretend also. But I have to do this. I hope everything would go according to plan. I am just worried about Sid. Your bond is almost unbreakable. But it would break. It has to.

Sana was completely unaware of her mother's devilish plan. She was broken. She always wanted her mother's love. Now she was getting it but at what cost?

Sid: Jaan, please be strong. You can't fall weak. We both have to be strong. And still there are hopes. We will do our best.

Sana: Yes Sid. I know. I am feeling very guilty. I doubted her intentions when she was struggling for her life's cruel reality.

Sid: It is ok. You have suffered a lot. It was because of that. But now everything is cleared. Don't take much stress.

They were talking and there was a knock on the door.

Ms. Gill: Can I disturb lovebirds?

Sana: Ma! Please!

Ms. Gill (while entering inside): I was just joking Sanu. You were still crying?

Sana gives her mother a tight hug.

Sana: I am sorry Ma. But now I am with you and we will be together.

Ms. Gill: I am not scared about death now. I have got the most precious bond of my life. I love you, my daughter.

Sid: This is unfair Ma. I am also here. You both are forgetting me.

Ms. Gill: Awww....Sid! Come here It is the time of family selfie.

Sid: Definitely. Let's take selfie. Your daughter id mad for selfies.

They take numerous selfies in various poses.

Ms. Gill: Sanu, today I will make dinner for you both. I so wanted to cook something for you. Sid, please tell any particular farmaish of yours. I know about Sanu but I am not aware of your likes.

Sid: Ma you are not well. You should not take much stress.

Ms. Gill: I will be stress-free actually. I don't like cooking much. But today I want to it for my daughter.

Sana: Ok. Ma! But I will help you.

Ms. Gill: No way. I wanna do it for my daughter and I alone will do it. Don't worry, even maids are there to help me.

Sana hugs her one more time.

Ms. Gill: Get fresh now. And yes. Avi is also coming for dinner.

Sid was not at all happy with this but then again he has to keep calm. He never liked Avik for some reason.