The game has begun

The next day was a busy day. There were people running to and fro to make arrangements. Sana and ms. Gill was sitting and just supervising things. Sid was attentive to both of them. He was continuously glancing Sana in between. Sid was also happy that Avi was not around. "And see, thought of the devil, and the devil is, here," Sid thought.

Avi was entering and Sid was pissed once again. Avi directly went to Sana.

Avi: Hello Sanu! How is your health now?

Sana: I am perfectly fine. See enjoying like a queen.

Avi: No doubt! You are a queen indeed. But this queen was sherni once. What happened to this sherni? Your beloved husband doesn't take care of you?

Sid listens it and his wanna wow wow mode on.

Sid: Mr. Avik, I think you don't need to worry about my wife's health. I am taking care of her for more than 2 years and she is very very happy and healthy. But see, she is not a superwoman so sometimes she can fall ill too.

Avi: Yaar Sid! Tune ne baat dil pe le li. I was just joking.

Sid: You need to learn a better sense of humor then. Oop! Even I am joking.

Sana was observing this cold war but she didn't try to interfere in between as she knew Sid hated Avi. And if she tries the pacify situation, it may worsen it. Avi went to Sid and keep his hand on Sid's shoulder.

Avi: Yaar Sid! Chill dude! Why you are always up with Kabir Singh mode.

Sid: Kya kare bro! If the wife is so pretty, you have to always ready with this mode.

Avi laughs and so does Sid.

Sana: Thank God! I thought, world war 3 would start now.

Ms. Gill: Avi, Did you have your breakfast? Should I get something for you?

Avi: No, Aunty. I am fine. I had my breakfast. Now I will start working.

Ms. Gill: I really don't understand you people. What is the need to work you both when so many people are there?

Sid: Ma, It's not a professional party. It is sort of get together. Thoda apna touch jaruri hai.

Ms. Gill: You and your logics!

Avi: Oops! Just forgot. Sanu just guess what I have brought for you?

Sana: What? Tell me. I don't like suspense.

Avi: Just guess once. Ok, let me give hint. You used to obey my every demand to get that thing from me.

Sana: OMG! You prepared chocolates for me? Really? How sweet of you.

Avi gives chocolates to Sana. Sana grabs it like a small kid. Sid again frowns seeing it. Sid tries to take one but Avi doesn't let him take.

Avi: Sorry Sid! These are especially for Sanu. I will get more for you later.

Sid gets offended but then decides to ignore the things.

Sid: I really don't know why I don't like him. But there is something which is instigating me. It is not just jealousy. It is something else. Maybe I am overthinking. Oops! Even I am getting intuitions like Sana. God! I am going crazy. Stop here, Sid! Don't need to become a detective.

Whole day passed in banters, humours. Ms. Gill in between excused herself saying she was not feeling well. She went to take rest in her room.

Avi: I think most of the preparations are done. Sid and Sana you both go and take rest for some time. Also, get ready on time. Sanu, you are going to kill today many people with your looks. Black suits you. And black saree! I can't wait to see you in black saree.

Sid (detective mode on): How do you know that Sana is going to wear black saree today?

Avi: Aunty....Aunty told me. Actually I only suggested her to take black saree for Sanu. I know she loves black.

Sid in mind: I wish, I could not let you wear this saree Sana. This man is pissing me off. But this saree is your mamma's gift. And I don't want to upset you both. But that day is not far when Avi is going to be beaten by me hard.

Sid and Sana moved towards their room. And Avi went to Ms. Gill's room.

Avi: I hope I am not disturbing you, Ms. Gill

Ms. Gill: What if I say yes.

Avi: Then I will say, I don't care. I can disturb you anytime. You know that. You don't have any options.

Ms. Gill: Yes. I know that. And even if I want to forget it, you won't let it happen.

Avi Smirks.

Avi: How was San's health in the morning? Was she feeling dizzy? I know she is fine now but still, I want to confirm as I don't want to take any risk about her life.

Ms. Gill (laughs): How lucky she is! Don't worry. She was fine in the morning. I was observing her and she was ok. She had a proper breakfast too.

Avi: Thank God! Tomorrow I will consult Dr. Batra if we need to lower the dose. I am ready to wait for more time but she should be safe.