1: Prologue of Torture

Izuku Yagi, punching bag of a sister to Izumi Yagi and the abused quirkless runt of a daughter of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, the number five and one heroes respectively, seemingly whose only purpose is and I quote 'Find a man who can hopefully treat us as a family right by putting you in your place.' And although she was bullied everywhere she went, the young girl did not relent from the day her life went downhill, ever since her fourth birthday when she was diagnosed quirkless she pushed forward with her dream of becoming a hero, her inspiration changing from All-might to Erasurehead after learning of the true nature of her parents jobs and her fathers quirk after being locked up in the punishment cupboard yet again for coming home 'dirty'. 

That was one of the things her parents hated most about her, the fact she would drag 'dirt' all around the apartment that she was tasked to constantly keep clean for even the chance to eat for the day. In all fact the 'dirt' were the injuries she received everyday from her 'friends' and 'sister'. Though one good thing came out of it, the girl learnt how to seal her own wounds with a scavenged hot glue gun and gain the medical knowledge no-one should have at that age, all thanks to practice and experience.

The girl couldn't know any better though and as such accepted she deserved this treatment, becoming submissive to her parents demands turning her already hellish life into tiring one as well. Not only was she tasked with all the household tasks but she was also made to buy groceries for the family... with her own non-existent money, forced to cook for them and many times forced to watch them eat while she starved in her room. The tasks only grew as she should have, as she turned ten and the people around her started developing, she didn't. All the malnutrition, abuse, neglect and damage to her body had stunted her growth detrimentally, something she had to find out for herself after seeing a doctor who was worried for her state until the topic of her quirk came up, in the end he was just another scar on her body. That night the girl was alone as usual, this time though sleep never came to relieve her of the nightmare of a life she lived and it wouldn't be a comfort for a long time either.

--------------------------------------------------

Izuku Yagi, now thirteen and a half years of age was once again limping back home, this time the abuse took a turn. After they beat her in school the knocked her out and dragged her to a nearby forest, tying her up and continuing to leave scars, courtesy of Izumi and a knife, scorch marks, Bakugo and aggravated burns, thanks to the Todoroki twins. However once the two other girls left the boys brought her down and decided it was time to have some different kind of fun. Needless to say that day was one where the girl would have nightmares about for the rest of her life. The day she felt dirty outside and inside.

Nearing her home apartment the air seemed to warm up around her, causing her to shudder at the change, this however caused her freeze as a thought hit her. She walked up to the door and pressed her ear against it, only to hear what she didn't want to, manic giggling, tired sighing and an angry uncle Enji(Good dad here by the way, he married Rei out of love and she kept him on the straight and narrow, however the hero commission forced him to give up Touya and then reported him dead later, they all still think he's gone so they built a small shrine for him)

She gently opened the door praying that everyone was in the main room, not the kitchen right next to the entrance. She was never that lucky.

'IZUKU!' Inko hissed at her daughter who stood at the door, trying not to draw attention from her guests, 'WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT COMING HOME DIRTY!'

'n-n-not t-t-to' Izuku stuttered out

'AND WHAT ARE YOU NOW'

'd-d-dirty, s-s-sorry'

'SORRY, SORRY WON'T SAVE YOU THIS TIME, I'VE LET YOU OFF TIME AND TIME AGAIN EASY, NOT THIS TIME.'

'p-please, i-i'm r-r-really s-s-sorry m-m-mother'

'NO THAT'S IT, GO, BYE, GET LOST, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU, GET THE HELL OUT' Inko whisper yelled before slamming the door in her daughters face.

Izuku stood there, shocked, trying to process what just happened. Her body started moving of its own, away from the hellhole she called home for the entirety of her abusive life. She finally snapped out of it when she came into an alley, finally letting it sink in she collapsed onto the floor openly weeping, curled up in a little ball as the night drew on.

When the sun rose and the people came out the girl had accepted her new reality, one of isolation and aloneness. She did decide to try and go to school, so she might at least have one chance to eat something and maybe be protected from people during the day. Slowly getting to her feet, she brushed down her uniform and made her way to school, ignoring the whispers from her tormenters when she arrived late with unkept hair.

School got a little better for her as she no longer had to go home in the same direction every day, they couldn't get her on the way in or out any more considering she never left in the same direction. It didn't help during school though as the physical and verbal abuse picked up, at least the boys never got the chance to repeat what they did that day again. She found ways to sneak more food into her school meals, this didn't go unnoticed by the four and more often was her lunch thrown onto the ground and walked all over, comments about her weight and features becoming more prominent, despite the fact she was lighter and smaller than any of them. 

Even though the food was on the floor she still ate it after in private, thankful for every mouthful as it was another mouthful she wouldn't have to take out of the dumpster from behind a supermarket later on. 

As the first week drew to a close where she slept on the floor, she finally found a box she could sleep on, making things just a little better for her. Though it didn't last long as a few days later it got stolen, causing her to look for another. And the cycle continued until she gave up with the streets.

She decided she would try sleeping in the park, the grass would be softer, even if there were creepy people there a lot of the time. So she did and for a few days all was good, she found an area devoid of others, a small hidden field, open to only one small covered up path. Then on the third night she witnessed a meteor shower, now her being the neglected child she was was first scared of them, though after a few seconds she began watching them in wonder. It was one of the most beautiful things she had ever see and she enjoyed every second of it.

It ended and she felt sad, then as soon as they left, one more showed up, this time coming directly for poor Izuku. She didn't notice though, still absorbed in awe and wonder of it all. Until it's size grew to a noticeable amount, then she did notice. She panicked and quickly ran behind a tree before the object landed, throwing up a ridiculous amount of dust.

Once it settled, the girl glanced over, seeing a small black rock. Feeling drawn to it she crept forward out of her hiding spot and towards it. When she got close however she could see the black falling off the small rock and onto the ground, curious as she was she touched it, only for it to latch onto her. She screamed and fell back onto her butt, trying to throw it off with no effect. In the end it disappeared.

'Hello child' a voice spoke out

'Wha-who are you' Izuku spoke out trying to find the voice

'I'm right here kid' the voice said as black goo emerged from her neck forming a face, 'Name's Venom, nice to meet ya'

With that the girl fainted onto the ground, sighing Venom slithered back into her body and decided to root around her memories a bit, try and find out a bit more about his new host and the world she lived in. Needless to say he was infuriated at her treatment, making a promise that night, a promise to never leave this kid's side again and to give her the life her kind soul deserved.

---------------------------------------------------

HEYO my precious beans.

So chap one done, yeah it's going to be a FEM!Izuku Venom book, whoop whoop. Thought I'd try something different, don't know if I mentioned the Izumina book that I was making but I put that in the back seat for now, this ones got a LOT more angst available :)