25: Dorms: Momo

Mina chuckled her adorably boyfriend, breaking whatever blindingly innocent thing was to come next with a simple question.

'So Momo, you never told us why Izuku cooked for you.' Momo shifted uncomfortably in her pillow, casting her gaze downwards. Mina picked up on this immediately, 'IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT!'

Momo settled down, 'No... it's ok, it's bound to come out at some point anyways.' She sighed, 'I had... still have? an eating disorder. I'd dealt with it... for a long time before Izuku came. But as soon as they- sorry she, came in she saw right away what I was trying to hide.' Momo smiled, 'And I'm glad she did.'

||Flashback||

'Welcome Mr Venom, I'm glad our deal settled so smoothly' A black haired man said welcoming Izuku into his mansion

'It's no problem sir, I admire your ethics around the quirkless and the way your treat your wait staff.' The gooped girl replied

'Whatever do you mean, they're like family, even the ones off the streets or without quirks, so we treat them as such.'

Izuku chuckled, 'Only you sir, are as amazing as this.'

The man smiled, 'Well then, now we're done with that, I've heard rumours of your legendary cooking skills, may we?'

'Of course'  She replied as they entered the house and made her way towards the kitchen, her small talk being acceptable thanks to Rai's training. As soon as she arrived she set to work, whipping up a storm and garnering an audience from the rest of the family and the wait staff who were entranced by the show in front of them. Izuku finished within 45 minutes, much too soon for those watching, yet no complaints were thrown as they saw the vast array for food, far too much for four people. Izuku looked over her shoulder, 'Who's ready for a feast?!'

Everyone cheered and made their way to the dining hall while Izuku used Venom to carry the array of dishes for everyone. By mere coincidence the last seat was next to the youngest of the family, Momo. 

At a glance Izuku sensed something off about her, she was too pale... too slim... and her smile, it was empty. Izuku said nothing though and watched the girl eat while talking to those around, yet when Momo excused herself Izuku's worries skyrocketed.

She left it a minute then proceeded to hunt the ravenette down, easily finding her way through the maze of a mansion, towards the girls room. She pushed the door opened gently and silently walked towards the bathroom, glancing inside to see a heart wrenching site.

The girl was forcing the food back out of her, near solid objects coming back out, down into the toilet. Izuku let out a little gasp, which the other girl quickly snapped her head to. Once she saw Izuku covered in goop, she broke down, crying as the two types of fluid mixed on the floor, creating a gut retching smell.

Izuku ignored all that and knelt down next to the girl, carefully picking her up, using the goop to destroy any of the disgusting mixture on the girl, before moving her to the bed and cuddling up to her, telling her own story as a way to calm the hyperventilating girl down. It worked and soon the girl was calm enough to reply to the questions asked. Like favourite colours, favourite movies, celebrity crushes, all things Mei had instilled quickly enough.

The two parents though noticed their extended absence, making their way to their daughters room, freezing at the sight in front of them of the two cuddling and the horrific smell from the bathroom.

Izuku and Momo noticed them, Momo just shrunk more into the hug as Izuku quietly asked if she could explain what was happening and what Momo was suffering though. Momo froze but agreed.

Izuku then looked up and explained about Momo's... actions. How she was forcing herself to starve, being put under the pressure by all those around her throwing sly comments in the upper society, things about her quirk should make her thinner, her waist size and other more explcit comments. The mother broke down at this, while the father was just in tears, not knowing what to do. Izuku did though.

She proposed to stay for a month or two, be with Momo 24/7, cook for her, eat with her, talk and play. Be her first real friend from outside the mansion. This is where the father broke, saying how he couldn't ask for such a burden but all Izuku did was tilt her head and say.

'Your daughter's wellbeing is no burden for me and this would not be any responsibility, more like a duty I feel towards someone who is hurting almost as much as I once did.'

||Flashback end||

'And so she stayed' Momo continued, 'She introduced me to Venom, Rai, Mei and she cooked everyday. Starting out with small portions of blander and lower calorie food before moving up, always making sure she kept my abundantly obvious sweet tooth satiated.'

'Wow' Mina marvelled, 'Izuku, you're like a miracle worker.'

Izuku giggled, 'No Mina, I just want to do what's right.'

'And you did,' Kyouka chimed in, 'But you went to such lengths even I'm impressed.'

'There is one thing I'm stuck on though.' Eijiro butted in

Momo nodded, 'Go on.'

'Where does Todobro come into this?'

'Ah' The ravenette gasped, 'You see not too long ago his father the number two hero came in and asked that his son date me, talks ensued and my parents got their wires crossed with some of his comments, thinking he was forcing me into a marriage with Shoto, while also threatening our livelihood.'

'Grrr, damn number two.'

'Don't Eijiro, he wasn't trying to, he's actually a very nice man that I've come to adore recently after he cleared things up with my parents. But that boy thinks he owns me. The funny thing is his father has told me that I have full permission to beat that boy into submission, honestly though? It's not worth it, I feel nothing for him and the only reason I'm still dating him after Enji and Rei cleared things up is I don't want to lose them.

Mei burst into laughter, 'Well then just break up with him, even if you do you've still got ties thanks to Izu here!'

Momo looked over curiously, 'What do you mean?'

Izuku gulped, '... well you see... I was once Izuku yagi.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYO my precious beans, sorry its short but this chap was hard to write... BUT SO WILL THE NEXT ONE.(Little bit more of Izu reveal plus Kyo expo)

DOWN WITH THE PIKADICK.

UP WITH THE NEW SHIP.

Also quick question, how long after the sports festival does I-expo happen?