44: Final exams

'Alright brats.' Aizawa yelled walking into the classroom, 'Suit up and head out, your written exams are now finished.' A hiss was heard and the students looked over to see the wall splitting in half. Most students sighed in relief as they put down their pens and grabbed their cases.

10 minutes later everyone was in an observation room, facing their grumpy homeroom teacher, 'Welcome to your final exams brats, some of you may have asked around for information.' Some of the students smiled, 'Too bad we decided to change the exam this year.' Those students smiled fell, 'You will all be facing off against teachers in pairs, I can't be bothered to explain now look up here.' He said turning on a screen and displaying the matchups and their order.

Todoroki's Vs Aizawa

Uraraka and Ayoami Vs Thirteen

Sero and Kaminari Vs Nezu

Bakugo and Yagi Vs Allmight

Koda and Shoji Vs Power loader

Tokoyami and Asui Vs Ectoplasm

Ojiro and Hugakure Vs Snipe

Satou and Shinso Vs Cementoss

Jiro, Kirishima, Yaomomo, Ashido and Iida Vs Venom

'Whose Shinso?' Satou asked confused

'Me.' The purple haired boy said walking out of the shadows, 'Consider this my entrance exam.'

Everyone was quiet until Bakugo exploded, 'WHY IN THE EVER LOVING FUCK ARE THOSE PUSSIES FACING THAT MONSTER.'

Aizawa's eyes flared red, 'Care to repeat that?' He quietened down, 'Good now female Todoroki come here.'

The girl carefully walked forward shaking more with every step, 'Y-Yes S-Sensei'

'Neck' he said holding his hand out, she froze but accepted as the man pulled out some sort of device and held it to her neck, he clicked and it started blinking. Within half a second the girl was screaming in agony until the item stopped flashing and she collapsed to the floor panting heavily.

The class stared in morbid curiosity as her brother was the only one to speak up once again, 'Sensei... what was...' He gestured to his sister on the floor, 'That?'

'A punishment okayed by your parents. If for any reason we found expelling to not be the right option we have a multitude of options for... correctional treatment. This is a painful quirk canceller, painless to activate, excruciating to install and deactivate, that being said...' he kicked the girl, 'Get up, you're facing me first.'

The girl nodded and stood, wobbly on her feet but she followed her brother out leaving everyone in shock.

'... That was kinda harsh bros' Sero mumbled slinging his arm around Eijrio

'I'm not your bro after what you all pulled yesterday.' The red head snapped back removing the tape users arm, 'And honestly? She's had it a long time coming, along with her brother and those two asshats'

'EI!' Mina yelled gently slapping the boy, 'No bad words'

'Sorry babe.' He replied gently nursing his fake wound

The pink girl pouted, 'Fine, you owe me cuddles though.'

'Of course babe!' Half the class turned away because of his brightness, mumbling incoherently.

'Heroes pass!' The screen announced as everyone turned their attention back to the monitors only to find both Todoroki's heavily injure with their teacher having one leg wrapped with capture tape, looking no more worse for wear.

'Damn...' Kaminari mumbled, 'They may have won here but it's obvious what would happen in real life.'

'...Yeah, it scares even me.' Izumi shivered, 'But we'll never have to face him right?' No-one could meet the girls eyes, 'Answer me you dumb bitches!' She yelled at them

Jiro turned facing her, 'Izuku Yagi' the name once again quickly shut the idiot up.

Kaminari frowned, 'What's with that name? They told me what they did and honestly? Beating her and getting her to run away was a blessing.'

'...what... say that again pikachu I think I misheard you.'

'I said they did nothing wrong, honestly they should be praised none of t-' He was shut up with a punch to the face by Mina.

'HOW FUCKING DARE YOU.' She raged

'Babe!' Her boyfriend tried calling out

'YOU THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE SHE WA S BORN WITHOUT A QUIRK SHE'S WORTHLESS?!'

'Tch' The boy boy growled, spitting out some blood, 'Of course, it's a disappointment she didn't die on the damn streets where she belonged.'

'WHY YOU...' Mina yelled jumping forward, only for a pair of arms to wrap around her

'Babe, please don't lower yourself to his standards.'

'BUT.'

'Heh.' The boy rose, 'You know what I was wrong.' Everyone eyes fell on the boy, 'She belongs in some damn basement to be used like the toy she is.'

'YOU FUCKING DICK.' Yells came from not Mina this time but Momo who surprised everyone by lunging forward and pinning the boy, 'You think that just because you have a quirk you can look down on everyone else, you disgust me.' She sneered and Kyouka came over and tried to get her girlfriend off her ex.

'Why, the best she could have hoped for is being sold off in an arranged marriage, maybe get lucky with some idiot who prefers using his hands instead of a quirk or whip.'

'You're fucking dead b-' the girl was cut off when she was pulled up by an unknown force, she looked back ready to slap the person but found no-one.

'That's quite enough.' Inko said walking in, 'There's no need to harm someone over some petty comments.'

'Petty.' Mina called out

'Comments?' Momo and Eijiro finished

Kyouka growled, 'So the main bitch finally shows her face.'

'EXCUSE ME?'

'You heard me, put my girlfriend down bitch, or expect court orders from the Yaoyorozus and Todoroki's after I beat the shit out of you for what you're doing now.' She cracked her knuckled smiling, 'and what you did to your own damn daughter.'

She lowered Momo down, 'Tch she was never my daughter just some dirty disgusting child, who would always make a damn mess.'

Jiro growled, 'That, MESS, was her own damn flesh being seared off and reattached with a damn glue gun and rusty needle, you're a d-'

Izuku stepped in-between raising her hand silencing her friend. Jiro breathed in and nodded, walking over to her panicking girlfriend and calming her down.

'Oh, so you're their ring leader maybe I should tear you apart'

Izuku turned to face her ex-mother, 'Please go ahead, though I doubt it, your husband was weak, you? Just a pebble.' She finished walking away to her friends leaving the woman gobsmacked.

'Next match is starting, Uraraka and Ayoma head on down.' A robot called out as the two awkwardly nodded to each other before complying.