28: Prank aftermath and Sports festival prelude

The aftermath of their actions was short and sweet once Shota woke up. He initially got angry when he heard the noises of pain but once he learned who was in pain he quickly calmed down and made his way up to the flat, only to be met with six teens in hysterics. Overjoyed to see he niece so happy he let them calm down before asking what happened.

He got his information, Kaminari included, and laughed his butt off with them, he even spilt some of his coffee when he saw Kaminari wake up and trigger the electric shock traps strewn across the walls and door. Needless to say they were let off with warning and a promise to consult Nezu before doing something like this again before getting in the elevator with a gooped up Izuku to head downstairs where their teacher had called a meeting in the common room.

There stood class 1-A when he walked in, all staring at the prankees, even Kaminari who was twitching from the repetitive electric shock. The two dark haired girls that just walked in smirked to each other and slapping their respective ex's across the face.

'We're over, I've had enough of this toxic relationship' They both announced simultaneously, without any pre-meditation. Both boys looked on in shock as the girls turned their backs and walked away before embracing besides a gooped up Izuku who was staring intensely at the two boys, scaring them shitless.

Shota smiled under his capture weapon then proceeded to announce their impromptu week break before the sports festival for training, explaining how certain teachers will be in certain gyms for any that want help with training and there were special areas where students could book out so they could train in secret if Nezu so wished. He then turned to Izuku.

'If you don't believe me then just ask Venom, they already asked permission and obtained it surprisingly fast, the key point is to have your reason. And no your generic uses of WAR or I'm going to be secret won't work, so do think because this is usually only open to advanced second years and all third years due it being a decision you can't take back later in the week.'

The class gulped and looked at each other before turning back to Shota, who somehow disappeared in that fraction of a second.

The week passed by quickly, with Izuku being the only one to obtain the newly dubbed, isolation pass. In all fairness only the tormentors tried to apply for one only to get quickly shut down by Nezu and his warning of the thin ice and how they still weren't trustworthy enough to do something like this.

The girls were disappointed and the boys fuming but they couldn't do anything, just like how they couldn't do anything about the pranks. All their responsible parents said they had it and much more coming while the Yagi's were blackmailed with their jobs and the One for all secret.

On top of this Izuku took her isolation training incredibly seriously, up till the point even Mei didn't know what she was doing during those training sessions, no matter the amount of cuddle promised. This worried her new friends seeing someone with such a hirrfic backstory, shut themselves off but it worried Mei even more.

Mei knew about what Izuku was feeling, her anger, her hatred, her pain. And how it all grew for each day the festival drew nearer. For each second she honed her skills, Mei knew she focused on the wrong emotions, the wrong objective. Her revenge was slowly starting to consume her and no matter how much Rai tried to placate her or Mei tried to get her to open up, she was a woman on a mission and society was in for a hell of an ride.

Mei's anxiety though peaked two days before the event, that was five nights with no Izuku to cuddle with, five days of seeing the one she loved too tired to even cook or talk. And it was slowly killing the pink haired inventor, so she ambushed her.

Once Izuku entered the flat to pick up some food, Mei locked the floor down silently and launched herself onto the woman clad in black.

'Give up Izu, I just want to talk.' The pink girl yelled from on top of the green haired girl covered in goop. 

Izuku didn't respond, she just lay there, 'Izuku take off your mask.' Again nothing happened and a tick mark appeared on Mei's forehead, 'Venom I swear to Rai, get off Izu's face.' This time the goop vibrated a little before removing itself, showing Izuku's blank face and dead eyes staring straight into Mei's crosshairs.

Mei began to start welling up, 'I-I-I-Izu' She muttered pulling the girl close, 'Stop trying to take everything on yourself, please, please don't do this.' She pulled herself back and stared into the girls dead eyes before launching forward and placing a kiss on the girls lips. This seemed to snap her out of it as she refocused on her lover in front of her. The parted and stared at each other before Izuku spoke up

'M-M-Me-e-e-ei' She managed to croak out

'IZU!' The other girl replied on earnest hugging tighter that any snake, 'Don't you dare do that again, wait your voice, have you not spoken all week, how much have you been training then. Wait have you been sleeping? Please tell me yes, the only reason I even manage to close my eyes at night is hoping you fell asleep while training, not forgetting your basic need, please tell me. Wait have you even been eating other than the one meal you come for a day in here. What am I saying of course you haven't. Why do you do this to yourself, please I don't want to lose you, I don't want to lose Rai please ju...'

Mei froze as she felt tears fall down onto her neck, she gave up trying to be motherly and just hugged Izuku. As painful as whatever Izuku was going through, Mei promised herself she would always be right there next to Izuku. She later lifted Izuku, exhausted from her lack of sleep, into their shared bed before dozing off into for the first time that week, a peaceful slumber/