40: Little party all across the city

Meanwhile over in a dark facility in an unknown location, one Shigaraki Tomura was flailing his handless stumps of arms across the room, yelling random words, curses and promises as his new recruits, Toga and Dabi stood off to the side with Kurogiri, looking at their boss curiously. He in fact had just woken up from his long recovery period, only to see all the strings his master pulled to try and get revenge failed, sure some damn quirkless were branded but in his mind, what does that matter.

'DAMN VENOM' He yelled swatting a lone glass beaker on the table. Yet instead of flying off it started to decay, just like his quirk used to work.

He stared in awe as the decay didn't stop there, it spread down through the table, quickly yet mercilessly obliterating the furniture that once stood there. Even once that was gone it didn't stop, it started working its way across the ground in a radial fashion, arcing towards the one who caused it. The man-child expression soon shifted from wonder to fear as his own wave of destruction draw closer, he stumbled back trying yo get away, calling out for help, only to have none.

Meanwhile the three who were about to intervene had the person they only knew as the doctor, come in and hold them back, telling them to wait and watch.

The mans back hit a wall as the way of decay closed in, leaving nothing but cracked earth in it wake, that slowly fell away to leave more of the same. His panic rose as he lifted his stumps, whimpering and wishing for it to stop. He waited and waited for his time to come, only for his fate to be denied.

'Huh?' He looked up, down towards the halted decay, a mere meter from his foot, 'I... did that?' He carefully stood up, glancing at the effect of his quirk, 'I DID THAT.' His worried face broke into a smile as laughter erupted, causing a frown to form on Dabi's face.

'Damn it.' The black haired man mumbled, 'This got a lot more troublesome.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back over at the dorms, Mei and Izuku finished up a movie marathon of a series they'd come to know as Star wars. Honestly it was more of Mei to get idea from but it didn't work in the end as she kept breaking apart all the logic, pointing out many impossibilities that occurred, the energy required or the material density. 

Izuku just smiled though, both during the movies and now, looking down at her tired girlfriend who was cuddling with Izuku's long green hair, slowly going into one of her food coma's. She mumbled something though that caught izuku's attention.

'Huh?' Izuku asked leaning closer

'T-thank y-you, I-I-Izu. I'm g-g-glad w-we never kept s-s-sectr-rets.' She managed to mumble out before falling asleep.

Izuku frowned, finding herself unable to hug Mei as she set the sleeping pinkette down on the sofa before getting up and walking over to the floor's balcony, stepping out into the crisp night air.

'So Kid.' Venom said popping out, 'Thought about my advice.'

'A bit...' The girl admitted fiddling with her long hair

'So?'

'...I'm still on the edge.'

'Why?' The goop freed head asked, moving in front of Izuku's face

The girl sighed, 'I guess it's hard to explain but... I've been hiding it for so long... I've lied and lied and now... will she forgive me? Will they forgive me.'

Venom's hard expression softened, 'Kid, they will' He paused, 'and... I'm sorry. I guess having access to someone head doesn't mean you understand them completely huh.' He chuckled

Izuku smiled, 'I guess not... but..' She trailed off

'What?'

'It's nothing don't worry about it.'

'Kid...'

Izuku turned her gaze back to Venom, 'It's just... you've always been inside my head... but I've never been in yours.'

The duo fell silent as the sentient alien mulled over his host's request. Normally he'd outright reject them but Izuku wasn't normal was she? Bullied to the brink of death and insanity everyday for countless years, only to escape because she was raped and kicked out. Hell Venom sometimes thinks the kid's gone through more than he could ever... then he remembers his final choice on his home planet.

'Kid...' Venom called out after a while, 'I'll be happy to grant your request.'

'REALLY?!' The girl asked with sparkles in her eyes.

'Really, but once you're asleep. For now lets just enjoy this view shall we.'

'Sure Venom... and thank you.'

'Like I said kid, together forever.'

'...yeah, together forever.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few floors down in a quiet dorm room, another green haired girl woke up in immense pain. The same kind of pain she's been experiencing since she was given her fathers quirk, since the night she had that horrible dream. She still remembers it vividly.

The faces of those people, the masters of the masters of her father. She recognised a few and tried to say hello, only to find her body frozen and her mouth clamped shut. She remembers their harsh words, their warnings and their ultimatum. Either give up the quirk or truly earn your dead sister's forgiveness.

'Damn fucking bitch.' Izumi grumbled punching her pillow, 'Even dead she's still a fucking burden.'

She grumbled standing up and heading for her bathroom to get her pain medication that at least somehow alleviated the pain. Though looking in the mirror she once again tried to come to a decision. Sure she could give up this pain but then all that power she could have, it would be gone as well. Surely if she just waited it out the old geezers in her head would give up and let her access what was rightfully hers.

'Right?' She mumbled out loud massaging her temples, 'It's not like I ever did anything wrong like that slut. Always making everything damn dirty and stealing the attention. Then trying to be a damn quirkless hero, all I did was give her a taste of reality. Dumb bitch.'

She looked up into the mirror, 'but I swear to my father, if she is alive, I'm going to make her fucking pay for what she's done to me, I'll wring her damn neck out and show those damn idiots that I am worthy of th-ack.'

She clutched her chest, falling to the ground breathing heavily. 'Damn... old gezzers.' She muttered before passing out from the pain.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my precious beans, sorry for the short break. Last days, exams blah blah blah.

Plus I've come to learn my sins lately and now I rectified it by watching the rising shield hero, like damn its a bloody good anime making me feel something in only the 3rd episode. Plus now I've got like 5 big anime on my watch list, don't ask which ones cause I'm ashamed to say.

Thanks to @Shayliegh2003 though for the Izumi POV idea, the perfect way to end this little piece of fluff and angst mini-mix-chap.