59: inTERMIssioN And TalEs

The first ones to come across Izuku's unconscious form were none other than the Todoroki twins. The moment their eyes landed on the greenete that ran away, a single thought ran through their minds.

Kill... save... kill to save... to save out futures

Without even looking at each other, the two understood exactly what they were about to do as they readied their flame halves and levelled their hands towards the defenceless girl sitting in front of them. Yet instead of firing they held back, condensing their blasts to increase the temperature... and confirm their goal.

Yet they were stopped when another green haired girl came barrelling through the trees, fear etched across her face as she collided directly with the two's backs, startling them enough to drop their quirks and fall over together. The two squirmed over to see their friend, Izumi, panting with her eyes darting around, terrified of whatever was chasing her.

'Izumi?' Shoka asked prodding the girl, only to get no response in return. The twins shot each other a confused look.

'Izumi?' This time Shoto tried, being slightly louder but not enough to drag the girl out of her terrified state.

The duo nodded to each other and took a deep breath before yelling the girls name a final time and following it up with a slap to each cheek. The sound alone was enough to draw the girl back to the situation in front of her and the slaps just hurt.

'Izumi, look over there.' Shoto gestured over to the unconscious girl they were moments away from killing just before.

'Izumi, you know what we have to do. If she lives... we're ruined.' Shoka continued, connecting the pieces in the girls mind.

She stood up and grabbed the Todoroki twins with her quirk, hauling the two back to their feet. Then once she was happy they were not going to fall, she turned her quirk on the one she should call a sister, dragging the body roughly across the ground before levitating it up in the air, face to face.

The three looked on at the girl who evaded them for so long, the girl who they could finally put an end to. The thought alone made Izumi smirk before she opened her mouth.

'Goodbye you damn quirkless slut.'

Green energy started to concentrate around the unconscious girl's throat, her breathing became shallow and raspy as her blood sister drained the life out of her. The three stared on in amusement before crackling came from behind.

'Special move:' Iida yelled out as he and Ochako cane into view, soaring above the ground.

'ZERO GRAVITY-' Iida activated his quirk and used it as a slingshot to shoot his girlfriend towards Izumi. Ochako made contact with all five fingertips and released gravities hold on her, while twisting in midair and launching the girl back down to the ground. Both twins stood shocked, too shocked to notice Iida.

'RECIPRO...' The boy used his legs momentum to propel himself forward directly in-between the two, before igniting the engines on his calves again and performing an around the world kick to the side of both of their heads, 'TAKEDOWN.'

All three would be murders were now slumped on the ground in extreme pain. And the twins were in for even more pain when their collars activated. Their screams were only dwarfed by that of Bakugo's prior that night and Izumi watched on in horror as she saw the veins along their neck start to swell.

'Now then, come here you green bi-' Aizawa had just stepped out of the forest but instead of focusing on the three tormentors the couple took down, he focused on his daughter, lying ungooped and unconscious close to the downed trio. Along with the electrfication marks along her now exposed neck and the thin red line accompanying it, Aizawa had enough. He stormed up to Yagi's un neglected daughter as Ochako stepped back in fear from her teachers angered expressions.

The man launched his foot forward and connected with her stomach as the girl gasped for air. Aizawa didn't even blink and he grabbed a chunk of her hair and raised her to meet eye to eye like she had done to Izuku. 'Now it's finally time to complete the set don't you think whore?'

All of the students eyes drifted the metal glinting in the mans hand, they tried to call out, to stop him... but they knew they stood no chance. Aizawa slowly fastened the collar to the girls neck, letting the needles sink in slowly as his smile grew bigger with her screams.

After an agonising minute he simply dropped her, shooting yet another dirty look at the spasming girl before walking over to his unconscious daughter. This time his hands were soft and movements slow as he carefully raised the girl into his arms, cradling her like a porcelain doll.

He glanced back to Tenya and Ochako, that was all they needed to know what to so next. With a quick nod they knocked the Todoroki's unconscious and Tenya heaved them on his back like a sack of wet potatoes. Ochako dropped their gravity to make it easier on her boyfriend before walking over to Izumi and repeating her actions but this time with Yagi as her target.

Once the three were secured Aizawa turned back to the path his two students had cut through with their teamwork. He smirked and remembered to give them extra credit when they got back, since their teamwork was flawless. With that he vanished back into the undergrowth with the two students following close behind him.

That day they unknowingly stopped the murder of Izuku... too bad they might never find out.

------------------------------------------------------
HEYO mu precious beans, sorry this was meant to come out yesterday but I literally couldn't keep mu eyes open for the last 200 words 😭

Its out now tho so enjoy, just blame my damn sleep schedule