3: Another friend?

Izuku made her way back to the clearing where she was currently living, the problem was she almost came across her tormentors because of the time. Luckily Bakugo wasn't exactly the quiet type so she managed to jump up onto a roof before they turned the corner out of the alley, not even noticing the sound of her jumping.

Izuku on the other hadn't landed fast on her back panting in shock, sure she knew she had some strength but this level surprised even Venom who quickly realised what happened and understood that she was acting on instinct alone at that moment. After he calmed down a very hysterical girl he could make out snippets of the conversation below him, not able to tell the voices apart since having someone's memories and living through them were two completely different things.

'So U.A. right? Do you think Izuku's gonna try?'

'Nah, I mean she's been keeping to herself recently and coming in less than usual, I'd say she's given up on her dream'

At this Venom scoffed, they hadn't noticed her week long absence and I'm sure the school was just as eager to permanently get rid of her. Idiots, she was a prodigy in pretty much any scientific or medical field and now she would be a prodigy hero as well. What? Venom had some plans to make her famous before the end of her first year, he's not as dumb as he seems.

'But what if she hasn't?'

'We do it one last time, one big one, push her over the edge if she's still sitting on the fence, what do you guys think?'

Sounds of agreement came from the other three causing Venom to let out a low growl. This time Izuku picked up on it and questioned her new friend only for him to suggest wearing the goop full time now as it would protect her from any attackers if they attacked, hide her identity from her tormenter and get her to train in her endurance.

Izuku agreed and thus started her week of hell training.

During the day it was non-stop workouts, exhaustion wasn't a problem when Venom was constantly rebuilding her body, the problem was that half of the exercises she did was dumpster diving for things Venom to eat so she could keep up the rate of improvement she needed to. This was only in the day though as her night training was much more physically tame. since Venom couldn't stop her nightmares he used them to his advantage, once she woke up he knew she wouldn't fall asleep again, so he used that time to help her make new designs for when they return the following week, letting her brain run in overdrive all the while dropping tidbits of information in every now and again to boost the level of her gadgets.

Once the week past Izuku's skill far exceeded that of any of her uncles, stronger than uncle Enji, more agile than uncle Shota and a higher IQ that Uncle Nezu. Plus her designs definitely put her Uncle David's on the ropes.

She made her way back to the office, this time with her manipulated version of Venom around her so she wouldn't be as exposed as before but at the same time she wouldn't draw any unwanted attention. The receptionist was shocked however when the black figure asked directly for Shinrai, not wanting to cause any problems with the very imposing person in front of her or her boss she quickly sent Izuku upstairs.

Shinrai was very confused when Izuku walked into the room, on edge even but as soon as she felt this she got Venom to remove the head part of her disguise revealing the girl the man adored so much. After came the admin, sorting out an account, a card and setting her up with a few houses for rent that were of good quality but a low price even if she had managed to amass more than 1.5 million yen in less a week. They both knew not to waste the fortune they were lucky to come across.

By the time she walked out of the building the girl was on cloud nine, so was Venom actually considering he was given lots of chocolates while she was given a couple of packets of flying saucers. Though Venom soon had to take over their little stroll as new ideas came flooding into Izuku's head causing her to whip out her notebook and start furiously writing.