36: A brothers punishment

Iida sat on his bed dumbfounded, waiting for his mind to process the offer given to him.

'So let me get this correct...' He said slowly, 'You' He pointed at Izuku covered in Venom, 'Performed a miracle and healed my brother.' Izuku nodded, 'And you can do the same to me.' Izuku nodded again, 'But you won't because I need to be punished... WHY THE HELL DO YOU GET TO D-'

'They don't I did.' Tensei cut him off. Iida just looked at his brother shocked, 'Let me make this clear to you Tenya, you bullied one of my closest friends in the support industry for their choices. Not only that but you then also used my name to try and commit murder, tell me is that how a hero should act?'

Iida sat dumbfounded as his brother continued, 'And if wasn't for these idiots sitting next to you.' He gestured to the silent people who tormented Izuku, 'You would have ended up dead instead of permanently paralysed. Now are you going to take the deal or not'

The boy jus looked down, unable to mutter a word before Shota cut in, 'And just for good measure, if you don't you will be expelled.' Iida gasped in shock, 'It would be plain cruel, even for Nezu, to keep you in the class whose goal is beyond your wildest dreams but Nezu would also never allow a criminal with no potential to stay, end of discussion.'

Silence fell again as all eyes, even those of the tormentors looked over at the boy given his ultimatum. Minutes passed in silence as the tension grew thicker and thicker without a reply from the paralysed boy.

Iida mumbled something incoherent, 'Come again Tenya?' The older brother said as the younger one flinched at his first name being used rather than a pet name

'... I agree...'

'GOOD!' Nezu yelled popping out of a vent scaring all but Izuku, 'Now we'll move you into a separate room, surgery will be performed and you'll be back at school within two weeks.' The boy let out an auditable sigh, 'HOWEVER, your punishment will only just begin, two weeks house arrest, then you'll be permitted back into class but unable to perform any practice for another month and a half, at which point we'll hold a review of your behaviour and physical state, if failed you'll have another one the following month, with chances all the way till the end of the year, failing them all will lead to your expulsion, are we clear?!'

The boy nodded as Nezu vanished once again leaving the room in destitute silence.

'Well then Venom, let's move him to my old room.' Tensei said standing up, 'I'm sure mother would love to have some words with you.'

The tormentors shuddered remembering a parental figures rage, Tenya on the other was shaking like a leaf, pale face and colourless eyes as he tried to sputter out some form or rejection.

Tensei saw this and smirked, 'No complaints? AWAY WE GO!'

They did exactly what they said they would and Mama Iida had some very choice words to say to her youngest son, even Tensei flinched at their harshness. But they were done before the dorm curfew so Shota decided to take Izuku back to the dorms.

They arrived and split, Shota heading towards the staff dorms while Izuku made her way towards her own. She arrived and opened the door only to be met with a very chaotic scene.

Bakugo was yelling as usual but he was also flailing around while being restrained by Shoji. This time though instead of a blind rage he was focused on Mei as Izuku's friends stood guarding her, even Eijiro who went so far as to have his quirk activated.

'Um... Hey?' Izuku/Venom questioned

The room froze and everyone focused in on her, causing her to slightly tremble under their gaze. Venom saw this and popped up around Izuku's face

'HEY CUT IT OUT!' He yelled startling everyone

'WELL YOU BETTER FUCKING EXPLAIN WHY YOU DIDN'T FIX FUCKING FOUR EYES IF YOU COULD!'

Izuku took over, 'Because I was told to.'

'BY WHO, SOME DUMBASS MOTHERFUCKER, WHO W-'

'By Tensei Iida, retired pro-hero Inegenium and by Sensei.' The room fell silent as she continued, 'I did h-'

'WHAT!' Mei cut in jumping in front of Izuku, 'WHY DID TENSEI RETIRE!'

'Paralysed by Stain but I healed him, now he's back and better than ever.'

Mei had stars in her eyes, 'QUIRK SURGERY?!'

'The very first.'

'YESYESYESYESYES.'

'Hehe, now if you don't mind me I want to go sleep.'

She made her way towards the elevator with Mei before Bakugo spoke up again.

'WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING, YOU STILL HAVE T-'

Ding.

The elevator opened and Izuku stepped in, not looking back as the door closed and the shocked class behind her. As soon as the doors shut the class went into chaos, yelling and pure indefference spilt the class. Even some of those Izuku helped like Ochako thought that it was too cruel a sentence. This continued with people getting knocked out like Tokoyami and Ayoyma who accidentally got in the way of Bakugo's rampage.

This ended abruptly when the door slammed open and an angry Aizawa walked in glaring at them all.

'BED NOW!' He yelled glaring at them with his eyes red and hair floating. Everyone got up and complied, Shoji taking any unconscious people to their dorms. They ran out within a minute as the hobo man was left standing there in the mess of a common room shaking his head.

'Damn problem child just made a whole bloody problem class'

'QUITE!' A high voice came from behind, Shota just turned to come face to face with Nezu on the Tv

'And you didn't stop this why you rodent.'

'Because, NOW I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT TO BAKUGO! Mwahhahahahhahahahahahahha.'

The laugh continued as the tired man walked up to the Tv and turned it off grumbling, 'Goddamn rat god, just be damn thankful Zashi and I have a free day tomorrow.