57: Dabi's sweet revenge

The showdown wasn't pretty.

While running into the woods away from Aizawa, Bakugo had come across several of his classmates, including an enraged Tokoyami covered in dark shadow. An injured Shoji and the two Todoroki twins trapped by Moonfish. By pure luck the boy lured the shadow beast away from Shoji with the light from his explosions, then sat back at watched the chaos as the two beings of destruction clashed. In the end Moonfish fell, impaled by his own severed teeth and Bakugo used his explosions to bring the boy down to a much more manageable size.

The problem was, in the split second his explosions threw up dust, a silhouette appeared and dashed towards the two and back out again. But when the dust settled no-one was there. The remaining trio looked around frantically, trying to find their missing friends only to spot the shadow once again making its way away from them.

Shoji started running towards the captor, only to be scooped up as both Todoroki's used their fire halves in sync to launch themselves towards what was now visible as an eccentrically dressed man with a top hat, dashing through the canopy of the trees. The two acting like engines slowed for a moment but before their passenger could complain they released a large burst of speed colliding into the man who stole their friends, with the multi-armed user making first contact.

The two sides landed not 20 meters from each other, as the tophatted man came skidding to a stop in front of Dabi, a blond haired girl seemingly Toga and a guy in a mask who could possibly be twice due to his... sporadic actions.

'Compress...' Dabi growled grabbing the man and yanking him up, 'I thought we said no tag along's.'

'Sorry my dear fellow,' The shadow now known as compressed bowed, 'But we still have our prize.'

The villains conversation was broken however with a chuckle from Shoji, 'Hah! That's what you think.' He yelled back, flailing around the man's waistcoat.

'So it seems I've been bamboozled...' The man hummed, '...Or maybe I expected this and planned ahead.' The man carefully lifted his white mask upwards to reveal two marbles sitting in his mouth, with their friends clearly visible inside. He raised his hand and removed the two from their enamel prision, 'How sad... do enjoy the fashion statement though you deplorable he-'

Twin streams of ice cut the man off as they were met with a wave of blue flames from the undercover Todoroki. The mist created blinded Compress as a stream of bright red flames broke through, shocking him enough to throw both marbles up in the air. One soared towards the heroes while the other towards Dabi himself.

Shoji and Dabi respectively grabbed the orbs coming towards them as the black haired man smirked.

'Compress release them, Kurogiri extraction time.'

Compress complied and the orbs flashed for a minute to reveal the unconscious bird headed student in the hands of Shoji while Bakugo's head was in Dabi's clutches.

'Now then heroes.' The man smirked once more, 'I wonder why you three haven't removed these collars, they look so fragile and weak, I wonder...'

The eyes of the three in collars widened as Dabi's hand wandered towards the device attached to the blond boy's neck. All were frozen, all were terrified and all knew what would happen if you even tried to tinker with it.

So when the villains hand latched onto the device the agonising screams that came from his mouth were to be expected but still painful to watch. But Dabi didn't stop there, he tightened his grip causing the screams to get higher until he tore the device from the neck.

Needles revealed themselves as they tore out of the skin, sparks of blue electricity danced between the neck and collar, cauterising the newly opened wounds but agonising the nerves inside. They boy couldn't even cry as his agonising cries became inhuman and no but Touya himself could watch the boy spasm in pain as his brain tried to comprehend what was happening to him.

Touya smirked seeing the one what harmed his favourite niece and best bean. The one who always swears properly around her. The one who was mainly responsible for his favourite bean leaving before he could return with a big hug and new friend in tow.

While thinking the boy had finally passed out, neck still in the grasp. The three had broken out of their trance seeing Bakugo's inhumane levels of pain. They screamed and tried to jump forward but they were pinned down by another wave of blue flames.

'BAKUGO!' The Todoroki's screamed out, completely forgetting about their quirks for a moment as they tried to reach the through the flames splitting the two groups.

Dabi signalled the rest of the group to leave through the newly formed purple mist penetrating the fabric of space itself. He then focused back on the group trying to get their unconscious friend back.

'Hehe, little Shoto, little Shoka...' The two froze at their names being used by their enemy so casually, 'How you two disappointed me, hehe... don't worry though we'll meet again soon and then...' He tossed the limp blond body through the  portal, 'I think it's time for some long overdue punishment don't you day?'

The man stepped back and the purple tear sealed itself as. The trio that remained collapsed once again clawing at the ground as their tears fell freely towards the ground.

Bakugo Katsuki was not only kidnapped but tortured in front of his childhood friends and classmates.

That wasn't the only action happening in the woods that night though, Izuku herself had come across a few problems as well, apart from the idiot on steroids.

She herself was looking down at the decapitated nomu, carefully glancing behind her to see Momo unconscious leaning on Kyouka and a class B boy known as Awase.

'Well that Nomu was disappointing.' Izuku grumbled

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HEYO my precious beans, yeah I know been a while. Lots of things happening with me ^_^

Anyways this was meant to be a big actiony chap with the traitor being revealed and Izuku's badass lines ending with her being c-

Oop- too many spoilers for one day. Dw tho, next chap will be out there soon... hopefully... most likely... yeah definitely mist likely.

Anyways if I were you. I'd worry abt Eri, Izuku's got plot armour... but Eri uh oh.