30: Black and purple

'... if that's all you wanted to ask, I'll be going' Venom said sliding his goop towards the girls body.

'No!' Izuku yelled grabbing a fistful of goop and keeping it away from her, 'Please you've been so distant lately, I just want to know whats wrong with my best friend.'

'... It's nothing, I promise. Just let me go Kid'

'Not until you tell me, please I'm just worried about you!'

Venom turned his goop head away, '... fine, you're finally making friends, growing, getting away from your past. You don't need me any more. So I'm just distancing myself for when you inevitably want to leave me.'

'Venom...' Izuku said in a soft voice causing the symbiote to look towards the now teary girl, 'So what if I'm growing, so what if I've got more friends, none of them would have happened without you. Without you I probably would have died on those streets, I would never have met Mei or Rai or gotten better mentally. It's because of you I'm no longer on the brink of insanity, why I don't stutter and why I'm where I am today. So I will never leave you, together forever remember?'

Venom smiled, 'Kid...'

'But that's not all, so what else is the matter?'

'... during the USJ, when that warp man brought out that monster... I felt them, my people.'

'But you killed them?'

'...yes but... if they didn't get completely obliterated, some could have survived, like our regeneration.'

'So some are alive? Isn't that really bad?!'

'No because they aren't alive, they just primitive minds trying to regrow... being experimented and tortured, I felt some of their final cries... it's just... they're evil but they're still my kind. How am I meant to feel about this, I'm literally a bioengineered super weapon who doesn't want to be evil, yet I killed them. For what? Fear. Yet I put that behind me, came here met you and became a hero. But those voices? They just help me question why I deserve this and I don't so... why!'

'Because you deserve it' Izuku said opening her arms, 'You deserve to live for the goodness stolen from your people. They got corrupted and couldn't live the life they should have so that's what you have to do, restore the name of your race and be better. Live for them, fight for them, save for them. That's why.'

Venom smiled before absorbing himself back into Izuku, his own special way of giving a hug before Izuku's match was announced.

'Ready Venom?' Izuku mentally asked

'As always kid.' The symbiote replied before they made their way towards the arena.

'NOW WELCOME TO THE STAGE, OUR FIRST COMPETITORS, IN ONE CORNER YOU KNOW THEM, ITS VENOM! AND IN THE OTHER ITS THE UNDERDOG FROM 1-C SHINSO!'

The silence from Izuku's entrance was quickly forgotten when Shinso appeared. The boy glanced apologetically at his opponent before Midnight started the match and his expression changed.

'So how lucky are you? Amazing quirk, rich kid, bet everything was given to you on a plate huh?' He said with a smirk.

'What are you talking about I-' Izuku's figure dropped as the goop loosened, slowly flowing down before tensing up and growing once again to the monstrous form Venom has. The now in control Venom looked around confused as to why he was in there.

'What's happening?' He asked looking around before his eyes settled on his now shaking opponent. 'You! You did this, your quirk. I bet if I knock you out the Kid will come back.'