42: Ice Girl's Sins

The class were for once, in its entirety, terrified, including Izuku. All of who were being stared down by a very angry Aizawa.

'I need explanations now.' He grunted

'Long story short' Kyouka spoke up, 'Some idiots came over to bully Iida, they knocked over Mo's food and we then proceeded to beat the hell out of them.'

The man nodded, 'That was completely called for. Don't worry they'll pay their dues. Now then I a-'

'Hey guys!' Kaminari said strolling in, 'Didja miss me?'

'KAMIBRO' The tape quirk user yelled jumping up

'SEROBRO' The electric blond replied in earnest

Kyouka just deadpanned him, 'I honestly didn't even notice you left.'

'Tch,' He said swapping his focus, 'Like I give a damn what your flat chested self thinks.'

'HOW DARE YOU.' Momo jumped in snapping out of her flunk, 'SHE'S, and excuse my language, FUCKING PERFECT THE WAY SHE IS.'

'And how much did she beg you to say that porcelain bitch?'

'Aw is someone upset no-one loves them.' She shot back with a smirk

He growled, a tick mark appearing on his head, 'Why I should...'

'Shut up, yes that is a brilliant idea fight and be expelled you blond idiot.' Aizawa cut in shutting them both up, 'Now my announcement.'

'Kamibro that wasn't cool bro.' Sero chimed in

'Yeah *Kero*, what did Jirou do to you.' Asui added raising her hand to her chin

'To be honest I even kind of agree with her, I didn't notice you left.' Hugakure finsihed

'ENOUGH!' Shota yelled with red eyes and floating hair silencing them all, 'Now final exams are coming up soon. Do your best and remember the moment I see your potential drop, you're out of here.'

'HAI.' They all replied

'Good, now you may leave to study or train, beat it.'

The class wasted no more time in the room as they booked it back to the dorms, or well as much as possible with Izuku, Momo and Iida watching them.

For once though Izuku wasn't watching the class, she was watching Shoka. She'd seen how the girl talked to the boys before they came over, she remembered how the bi coloured girl used to act. Her schemes, her plots... her betrayal.

'Izuku?' Momo leaned over whispering, 'You ok?'

The girl nodded in response, mentally thanking Momo for breaking her out of that train of thought. 'Just let my mind wander, I'm ok!'

Momo smiled, 'Good! Don't want one of my best friends to sad, let alone you. Then I don't get amazing food.'

'Hey!'

Momo giggled, 'I'm kidding, but we are here if you want to talk.'

Izuku just nodded and smiled as they reached the dorms. She bid her friends an early night and headed up to find a collapsed Mei over another invention.

'Baby #7712 again?' The now ungooped girl sighed, 'What am I going to do with you.' She took a few paces closer and bent down slinging the girl over her shoulders.

'Huggies...' Mei stirred adorably, 'And broccoli, broccoli is soft and fluffy.' She said while unconsciously fiddling with Izuku's fluffy hair.

Izuku smiled laying down Mei onto their bed, 'Cheeky, but I can't stay mad at you.' She sighed leaning back against the wall, 'But I wonder if you'll be mad at me when you find out.' He skin swirled as a black mass formed in front of her yet again.