chapter 1

I'm on my way to school. I'm walking  to school. I don't mind school other then everybody spreading romours about me. But other then that I'm completely invisible. I have a sister her name is Brooke. I love her to death. I live with my mom and sister. My sister is 19 I'm only 15. 

I walked into school. Everybody looked at me and gave me wired looks. I go to my locker and get my books for my first period. I had English with my favorite teacher.
I always go early to class when I have her. "Morning miss holly" I said. "Morning oh would you please go to the office and get me a envolope" she asked. I nodded.
I don't mind the teachers but I hate the students. I wasn't watching where I was going and I bumped into a few people.

I looked up. Shit I thought it was the g gang (grier gang). "Sorry" Nash said. "Ah its fine" I replied. "I've seen you around before" he said. " I'm in most of your classes"I replied. "What's your name" he asked. I don't want to tell him my name I hate my name. "Have you got the envolope and Nash James Michael Bryan get into class now" miss holly shouted. "I'll go get it now miss" I shouted back. I ran off before I had to tell him my name. I got the envelope and got back to class.
"Thanks" miss said to me. I looked around the only seat left was next to Nash. Great.

I sat down next to him. "Ok guys for today were going to start a project the partners are who you are sitting beside now.you have the rest of this period to start." She said.
Great I'm with nash. "Amm miss what is the project" I asked. "Well you have to work together on a essay about life and hope so for the next two months ye have to work together" she said. I nodded.

"So get to work" she said. "So hey what's your name you never told me"nash said. "Amm I don't want to tell you I don't like my name" I said. "Oh well then I'm going to call you star" he said. I got a funny feeling in my stumoch when he said that. "Why" I asked. "Because your eyes shine like stars when I look at you" he said. I started blushing.  "You look even cuter when you blush" he said. Making me blush more.
The bell went. "Ok class come in tomorrow with some more info" my teacher said.

Fianlly break. I walked outside to where I uasully sit at lunch. I got out my headphones and my ipod and started to listen to music. Nash started walking over to me. Nash was talking but I couldn't hear him. I took off my headphones. "Hmm sorry I was listening to music" I said. "I said why are you sitting by yourself" nash said. I shrugged.
"Come join me and the boys" he said. "Amm sure" I replied. Me and nash walked over to them. "Who's the girl"bryan asked. "I'm am...." I said. Luckily nash came in and said "guys this is star".
After that the whole day went by fast. I went home my sister was at her boyfriends house and mom was at her nurse job. So I was by myself. Around 10 I went to bed. I fell of to sleep. At 3a.m. I heard rocks being thrown at my window I went over go to the window to see..........
A/nIhopedyouenjoyedthefirstchaptermanymoretocome. Welcomebacktomyoldreaders. AndwelcometomynewreadersIhopeyouenjoymywritingsobyenowShauna xox