chapter 20

1 year later: brooke and wills wedding

violets pov:

today is brooke and will's wedding. i walked into the room where me and brooke were to get ready. there i saw her my bueatiful big sister in her wedding dress. "brooke you look amazing" i squealed. "thanks sissy" she said. "you look so much grown up" i said pretneding to cry. "im older then you get over it" she said laughing "get changed".

i went to the bed where my dress was laid out. i was wearing a blue dress with a hint of purple going through it. it went down to my mid thigh. i was wearing silver high heals with that. my hair into a side braid and neautral makeup.

once i was done getting ready i walked out. "oh my god so grown up" brooke said hugging me. then the smile disapered. "sit down" she said. i did as told. "ok so im not suppose to tell anyone but me and will are moving to australia for 2 years" she said. i nodded. youd think id be upset but no. "im so happy youre okay with it" she said. "i understand ye need to start your own life" i said. she nodded.

*after mass*

we went to the reception and it was time for the speeches. "violet" my sister said. i knew i had to make a speech. "so yeah im violet honestly ive known will for nearly my whole life his turned into my father because his always there for me. brooke she my momma i love them both to bits and im happy brooke found someone like will who will treat her right. for a toast for the couple" i said holding up my glass. "may they have a brilliant life and ill get a little nephew or niece" i said laughing then i heard clinging of glasses.

nash pov:

violet looked amazing honestly. we have been dating a year next week. i have something amazing planned. im going........ "nash nash" sky said running over to me. "ya baby girl" i said. "violet is sleeping on the ground" she said. i jumped off my seat and ran with sky over to violet. i saw her sitting perfectly fine on a chair. "sky shes fine" i said. "i know but she wanted you" sky said running away.

"hey nashty" vi said. "hey why did sky say you were sleeping on the ground" i said laughing. "i told her to"she said sassily. "damn" i said laughing.

her face went in shock and i turned around to see the boy i saw when she got shot. hmmmmm whats he doing here.

violet pov:

i was laughing with nash when all of a sudden i saw john. i went in shock. i couldnt speak. nash saw me but said noting. "hello again" he said. "whhhaatt are yooouuu doiiinngg hereeee" i said stuttering. "im here to see you" he said. nash saw me scared. "bro cant you see she is scared" nash said stepping in front of me. "what are you her bodygaurd she my girl i cant do what i want" he said. nash looked upset.

i lost it. i stood up all the fear gone. "shut the fuck up im not your girl i havent been your girl for years now so leave me fucking alone and stop stalking me you weirdo" i said punching him. he fell onto the ground. i went over to nash and hugged him. "i love you and only you" i said kissing his lips. "i love you too baby" he said.

john pov:

ill get her yet. she doesnt know it yet. she my baby she not getting away that easily. i went home. "hey john im heading out ill see you later" my mom said. i nodded and walked down to the basement. i looked at my wall where all the photos of violet were. there were ones with her friends when she went on tour. i have every picture of nearly every minute of her life. im not a stalker i just love her and she needs to see that. ill make her see that one way or another she is going to be mine but if i cant have her no one can and i repeat no one can have her.

a/n hey guys sorry my computer stopped working but here is a update for you i hope you like it if you do make sure to star it and save to your library so you know when i update byeeeeee shauna xox