chapter 17

i woke up. everything came back. today is the last time we are all going to be together. its gonna kill me to say goodbye to everyone. why does this have to happen why. i crawled out of bed and got dressed into  a magcon hoodie and blue ripped highwaisted jeans with some black converse. i walked out of the room and went to starbucks.

i dont like it i go for hot chocolate and a cookie. i order and collect it and sit down. i looked at my phone and decided to go on twitter.

@simplyme: @violet_me @nashgrier @hayesgrier @magcontour can ye come to ireland. please ill never meet ye otherwise i love ye so muchhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

@violet_me: @simplyme awww love you too sweety but i dont think we will be able to come to ireland.

intantly i got a reply @simplyme: @violet_me omg you replied this just made my day i cant believe it ahhhhhhhhhhh and its fine this means the world just you replying to my tweet.

@hayesgrier: @simplyme @violet_me heyyyyy <3

@nashgrier: @simplyme @violet_me @hayesgrier hey hey hey love you too by the way whats your name sweety.

 @simplyme: @nashgrier @violet_me @hayesgrier niamh and omg thanksssssssssssssssssssss .

we tweeted on and on for the next while. honestly i love interacting with the fans. i finished my hot chocolate and cookie and headed back to the hotel. i walked into the room. nash was sitting on the bed. "look"  he said holding up his phone. 

@simplyme: @nashgrier @hayesgrier @violet_me if it wasnt for ye i would be dead. im not kidding i had the rope around my neck and then my twitter notification went off saying violet had replied. ye are my lifesavers everyone of ye in magcon. i have the worse life i live with my aunt and its horrible i hate it. but ye ye give me a purpose to live. just knowing your out there is my happiness. i love you guys soooooooooooooooooooooo much you wouldnt believe...

tears came to my eyes. "she had the rope around her........................ neck" i said barely able to get it out. nash looked up at me tears in his eyes and nodded. i was shocked. i never knew we helped people this much. whats going to happen when we split up oh god i dont even want to think about what might happen.

 "come on we have to head downstairs to our last magcon ever" matt said. i fell into his arms crying. "come on babe it will be fine i promise" nash said hugging me. "i hope it is nash i really do" i said resting my chin on his chest.

we headed downstairs. i heard tons of girls screaming. m and mahogony headed in. "whats up girl" she said to me. "noting much need help lox" i said. she nodded. i helped her set up the djing equitment. we had 10 mins until we went on. me and nash headed behind the stage. everyone was back there. "morning everybody" bart said he looked devastated. i looked around the boys were goofing around. cam threw a pepsi up on hayes at that moment it froze. everything froze. except me. i looked around. everyone had smiles on its our last day. i see shauna made it . i get it this moment is frozen because i have to see it with my own eyes. make the most of it. make the most of the last day.

everything went back to normal. the pepsi landed on hayes. "CAMMMMM" hayes shriked. i laughed along with everyone. "ok everybody group circle" bart said. we went into it. "guys enjoy yourselves i know its the last magcon but make the most of it" bart said. we nodded. "all hands in" cam shouted. "1,2,3,4,5 SOSO" nash and cam shouted. 

bart calledout the names. we all ran out everyone clapped and smiled. "whats up guys"  i shouted into a microphone. "we have a great day planned for you" cam shouted. "lets start" shauna screamed. yes she is aloud up on stage. "since we have couples here were going to have a couple piggy back race so nash hayes shauna vi over there" lox said. "cam and matt pick a girl" jacob said. cam picked a girl named venessa and matt picked a girl named pamela. we went to the starting piont. i hopped on nash's back. we were ready. "gooooooooooooooooooo" taylor shouted. we took of. when we finished it was clear who won US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we goofed around for most of the time. it was the last performance shawn was going to sing say something, by the time he got to the second verse we were all singing along. we got really into this performance i loved every minute of it. it was so fun.

afterwards we just took photos with the fans.

i was finished so i decided i would walk over to nash to keep him company. i was a metre away when i saw something i never though i would see......................................................................................................................

a/n hey guys i hope you enjoyed ill update tomorow hopefully i was at new york since last saturday till today so im exhausted but im back in ireland so ill try and update more but for now night shauna xox