chapter 15

u----- 1 month later-------

" fuck you taylor" i screamed down the phone. we were on our way to north carolina for the dinner. "im sorry violet im so sorry" he said. "go fuck yourself taylor or even better go fuck the girl you cheated with me on" i said the hung up. "you ok vi" brooke asked. "ya" lies.  "ok try and pull yourself together we will be there in 20 minutes" she said. i grabbed my bag that contained some makeup and a mirror. i started cleaning up my face trying to hide my red teary eyes. i just finished when we pulled up.

 brooke and will got out. i got a few moments later. brooke was waiting. she grabbed my hand. "you ok sissy" she asked. "ya totally remember tonight is about you and will" i said. fun fact about me i hate when people feel sorry for me so i fake what im feeling. "ok come on" she said grabbing my hand and pulling me inside. inside i saw nash sky hayes jhonnie nila elisabeth and chad. "hey vi" elisabeth said hugging me. she was always like my mom. 

"whats wrong" she asked. "noting" i said lies. "please tell me" she said. "later" i replied. she took the hint. "violet" nila said hugging me. "nila"i said mockinly. "hey vi" chad said. "hey hey" i said back. "hi" jhonnie said. "hey jhon" i said. "vi" sky screamed. "sky" i screamed running over to her. she jumped into my arms. "miss me" hayes said. "its been a week hayes" i said jokinly. he laughed.

"hey" nash said. "hey" i said. "sky come on let the guys go upstairs" elsibeth said. sky ran off to brooke. me and nash went upstairs. hayes wanted food. "whats wrong" nash asked when we sat on his bed. "why does everyone keep asking me that" i said. "cause there is something wrong" he said. i couldnt keep it in. "taylor cheated on me" i cried into his chest. 

"omg vi" he said rubbing my back. "i got f........... omg vi what happened" hayes said coming in and dropping bags of chips. "taylor cheated on her" nash said still rubbing my back.

nash pov (i decided to do these):

i hate seeing vi upset it kills me inside to see this. she is crying into my chest. i have my hands wrapped around her while rubbing her back. i told hayes to go. she mumbled something into my chest it sounded like "i like you nash" but it couldnt be. "what you say" i asked. she looked up her eyes were red and puffy "i still like you nash" she said then looked away like she thought i was going to say i didnt like her. 

i picked her up and placed her on my lap. i looked into her green eyes. they shine so nice. "your eyes are so blue" she said amazed. "i like you too vi" i said. she hugged me. i kissed her head. she pulled back and looked into my eyes she leaned in closer and so did i. her lips touched mine they were so soft i missed them. it was like fireworks were exploding. it was perfect and i know it so sappy but its the truth.

violets pov:

we kissed it was perfect i missed his nice soft warm lips. we pulled apart. "did you feel what i felt" i asked. he nodded. i pecked his lips. i just noticed im still on his lap. hayes walked in. "whats going on here" he said smirking. "noting" nash said blushing. "hmmmmm  mom said start getting ready were leaving for dinner in a hour" he said walking out. "ya do you know what this dinner is about" nash asked me." ya but youll just have to wait now can i use your bathroom to get ready" i said smiling. "ugh i hate suprises and ya" he said.

he pointed to the bathroom. i got in and changed into a blue and silver dress. its tight on my stumoch and then around my waist it goes out and stop at my thigh. i put on my silver high heels and did a quick cute makeup routine and curled a few strands of hair. i walked out of the bathroom. to see nash dressed in black jeans and a blue shirt with black shoes. "wow i mean wow" he said looking at me. "thanks you dont look so bad yourself" i said.

"so vi would you be my girlfriend again" he asked. " i would love to i said pecking his cheek. "come on we have to go" elsiabeth shouted up the stairs. we walked down the stairs. brooke looked so beautiful she was wearing a purple dress that went down to her thigh with black high heels. "sissy you look so cute" she said hugging me. "you look beautiful" i said still amazed. "can i tell you something" i wisperd into her ear. she nodded. "me and nash are going out again" i wispered again. "omg really" she said. i nodded.

she went over to nash and started pointing her finger i guess making rules or something. she hugged him and walked back to will. "wow your sisters crazy sometimes" he said laughing. "dont i know it" i said. "i heard that hamilton i will go full crazy on you in a second" she said walking out the door. we bursted out laughing and followed her. there was only two seats left. nash got in and i got in beside him. hayes was still left. nash picked me up by the waist and placed me on his lap. hayes gladly took my seat.

we got there and ordered. when we got dessert. will and brooke stood up. "we have some news me and brooke are engaged" will said happily. we clapped. "but....." brooke said looking sad. i dont know about a but. "we need someone to take violet we cant look after her" brooke said. "you could of told me you couldnt look after me i could of made arrangements" i said tearing up. "sorry vi we need to find someone to looke after you" will said looking down.

i had tears of saddness and anger. i dont want to not live with brooke. "ill take her" elisabeth said. "thank you. are you ok vi" brooke asked. remember violet other people's happiness before you. "ya sure i dont mind staying with elsiabeth" i said. they nodded. " you can stay here and we will drop your stuff back for you soon" brooke said. i nodded. i was holding back tears.

we finished dinner and got back into the cars. nash pulled me onto his lap. i was very quiet mostly because i just want to scream. i got back and changed and went to the couch because will and brooke are taking my room for the night. ya ive already got a room here its like elsabeth knew or somthing but then again i used to stay here alot. i got on the couch and fell asleep.maybe living here wont be soooo bad. ill be living with my boyfriend soooo. ya maybe it wont be so bad.

a/n hey guys long chapter hoped you enjoyed ill update tomoz hopefully bye nowwwwwwwwww shauna xox