chapter 11

today is the first official magcon. i cant freakin wait. im so excited. i got up its now 11 a.m taylor and matt were still asleep. i ran into the shower. when i came out i grabbed my outfit. i threw on my baseball shirt and a pair of dark highwaisted shorts and my blue converse. for my hair i blowdried it and curled the ends. i did a natural makeup look mostly mascara and pink lip.

i walked out taylor was up. "morning vi" he said. "morning tay" i said. "so how is l.a." he asked. "crappy i have no friends" i replied. "thats sd why wouldnt they want to be friends with you" he said. "morning" matt said streching. "hey" me and taylor said. they got dressed. then there was a knock on the door. i opened it to nash hayes cam and the jacks. "morning boys" i said. "morning vi" they said. we went over to the couch.

after a few minutes there was another knock on the door. i  opened it to a girl. "hello" i said. "is nash here" she said. "ya whats your name" i asked. "britney" she said snarky. "come in britney im violet" i said. "nash someones here" i said. nash turned around and a smile grew on his face. "hey babe" he said. what babe i should of known he would move on. "morning babe" she said. the boys rolled their eyes. britney and him hugged. my phone went off.

it was brooke. 

phone covo b- brooke v- violet

v- hey sissy

b- morning hows everything

v- good

b- would you do me a favour

v- sure what

b- its moms year anniversery would you get flowers for her grave

v- sure bye sissy

b- bye love ya

convo over

wow its been a year. i felt a tear slip. violet dont you dare cry i told myself. "would anyone go to the shop with me i need to get something" i said. "is it that time of month" britney mumbeled. "ill go" jack j taylor and matt said. "thanks guys" i said. we walked to the shop. "what do you need to get" matt asked. "its my mom's year anniversery" i said. they all made the oh shape. "you ok vi" taylor asked hugging me. i nodded.

i walked into the shop. thank you god i found her fave flowers. violets and yes thats why my name is violet so shush. i walked up and paid. "that will be $8.30 please"the cashier said. i looked up to see no other then brent. "brent" i said. "violet" he said back. he gave me a hug. "i better get back to work" he said after a few minutes of us catching up. "ok bye bye brent" i said giving him a hug.

i walked back out to the boys. "we can go to the grave after the show" i said. we walked back to the hotel. magcon started it at 2 its now 1. we walked into the hotel. i got out a tall glass and put the flowers in some water. "look nash she had to buy herself flowers" britney said giggling. i ran out of the room. i started balling crying and i couldnt stop. "you ok" i heard someone say. i looked up to see taylor. "kind of" i said tears still rolling down my cheeks. "come back to the room" he said.

we got up and walked back. we walked in and i heard people shouting. "how dare you speak to britney like that jack" nash roared at jack j. "shut up dude you dont even know why vi had to get flowers" jack shouted back. "whatever i dont care" nash said plonking on the couch beside britney. "nash i got flowers for my mom you know my dead mom ya its her 1 year anniversery and dont talk to jack j like that" i shouted through tears. "as i said i dont care" he shouted back at me.

"nash shut the fuck up your slut of a girlfriend already upset her enough" cam shouted at nash. "oh stick up for little miss violet im the one that is your bestfriend" nash said to cam. "not until you say sorry" cam said walking over to me. "whatever come on britney lets go to my room" nash said. "hold up thats our room too" jackj and cam shouted. "you can stay in this room if you want" matt and i offered. they nodded. in a few minutes they came back with all their stuff.