chapter 16

---- 1 week later-----

its been a week since i moved in with the grier's everything is great. me and nash are still going out. i love it here. guess it wasnt that bad after all. brooke and will have picked a date for the wedding its happening in august. im the maid of honour for brooke. i dont know who the bestman is yet though.

i woke up and started getting ready were going to magcon again. this time were going to new york i cant wait ive always wanted to go there.  i grabbed my suitcase and ran downstairs. "morning liz" i said. "morning vi are you ready to go"  she said. i nodded. i went  to the press and grabbed fruity loops. 

"there mine" i heard someone shout. i turned around and saw nash. i started smirking. "mine now eh" i said laughing. i grabbed two bowls and pured some in each and put milk on top. i got two spoons and gave one to nash.

"we have magcon in two days" he said. "ya i cant wait" i said exciteldly. nash looked away. "are you ok" i asked. "ya im fine" he said looking in to his bowl. something is up. i wonder what.

around 10 mins later hayes came down. "hey vi" he said. "morning haysie" i said ruffling his hair. "shauna is coming over today" he said. "awwww" i said. (if you forgot shauna is hayes's girlfriend also me :p). he ran to the living room and sat down. im so excited for magcon. weve been doing it for a few months now and honestly its the best thing ever. i love it so much.

2 days later

were going to new jersey. it was going to be so much fun. i cant absoulotly wait. i get to see everyone again. yeah i know its only been a week but ive missed them so much.

we fianly arrived and i ran inside. hayes and nash were doing there best to catch up with me. i saw the boys. "vi" they shouted. "hey group hug" i screamed. we got into a grounp hug. hayes and nash joined once they had caught up. we got our keys and went to the rooms. i was shareing with cam nash and shawn.

i put my suitcase. we have a show tomorow and i cant wait. "group meeting" i heard bart shout from outside the door. i walked out. "hmmm" i said. "group meeting meet me downstairs in room 372 with the boys" he said. i nodded and went to get the boys. they were in matt and taylors room playing xbox. "guys bart wants us for a group meeting" i saoid. cam hayes nash and carter looked down. i just ignored it.

we started walking. "baabeee" i whined. "ya" nash said. "can i have a piggy back" i asked. "sure jump on" he said bending down so i could get on his back. i hopped on. we i mean nash and the rest of the boys walked down to the room. mahogony was following.

we walked in "hey everybody i have some news" bart said. he looked quite upset. "whats up" me and matt said in unsison. "tomorow is the last magcon with everyone" he said. my eyes widened. "excuse me i though i heard that tomorow is the last magcon" i said. "you did" he replied. "why" i asked my voice breaking. "because some people are leaving" he said.

"who" i said as nicely as i could even though im about to scream. "nash hayes cam and carter" he said. thats it im done bye bye. i walked out of the room. out of the hotel. why? how? could they do this were having so much fun why? why? why? why? why? i walked to get icecream. i got it and sat down. "excuse me is this seat taken" a guy said to me. "nah you can have it" i said. i went on twitter.

@nashgrier: @violet_me where are you?

@hayesgrier: @violet_me let us explain.

@camerondallas: come on bestie where are you? @violet_me.

@carterreynolds: where are you we are scared as hell vi @violet_me.

i decided to tweet. 

@violet_me: funny when people cant take a hint :P.

around an hour later i decided i should go back. just then i got more twitter notifications. 

@nashgrier: baby come back i need you @violet_me.

i replied @violet_me: im coming back now but im still mad at ye @nashgrier.

i arrived and went up to the room. i opened the door and was tackled onto the ground. "where were you" nash said while he sat on me. "ice cream" i said in a pissed off mood. "without me" matt said shocked. "sorry mattie" i said smiling at him. "dont do that again" nash said. "whatever" i said pushing him off of me and went over to matt.

"you cant be in a bad mood with me all day" nash said his blue eyes gleaming. "youre right i cant but nash you should of told me for fuck sake this hurts so bad" i said looking into his eyes. "i know im sorry" he said hugging me. "so tomorow is the last magcon with everyone" matt said. cam nodded. i was so upset this cant be the end. i hope it isnt th end. 

i got dressed and went to bed. could this be the last time were all together could it ????

a/n told you id update today hope you liked ill have a sad chapter up tomorow i hope anyways for now im going to go byeeeeeeee nowwwwwww shauna xox