chapter 22

violets funeral

nash pov:

today is her funeral. i haven't ate or slept i cant. i got into my suit and went out of my room for the first time since violet passed. "nash" brooke said when i walked downstairs. "hi" i said bluntly. everyone was still in bed. "want to talk" she said. "brooke i'm afraid that if i cry i wont be able to stop i dont know what to do she was the love of my life and honestly i dont know can i live without her i just dont know" i said.

"come on nash you know if violet could tell you she would say stop being upset" she said. "i know its just its going to hurt not being able to see her face" i said.

an hour passed:

we were at the church. all the boys were here. "how are you doing nash" cam asked. "horrible" i said and took my seat.

half way through the mass me brooke hayes will and cam were called to make speeches.

"violet. wow she was like my older sister she was always there for me when i needed her to be. she would give me advice when i needed it. she was so young so beautiful to be taking so early from us and that what hurts the most. i honestly loved her so much and will never forget her" hayes said.

"vi well she was like my daughter she knew she could come to me for anything if she needed advice anything. i would be there for her. as she would for me. she put some fun into my life. she made me so happy ill never forget her" will said.

"im up here speaking on behalf of all the boys because we know that if we all went up here the altar would be flowing with tears. honestly vi was our family we love her so much since the day we first met. me and her were bestfriends we told eachother everything. i love her and will never forget her" cam said.

"ive cried myself to sleep since i found out my sister died. it hurts me to know she is dead. she was so young she was so..................... smart so beautiful" brooke said then paused. "i think its time for ye to know the truth about violet" she said. i was confused and so was everyone including will. what was she on about know the truth about vi.

"violet was incredible. when she was younger she could sing like a rockstar she was so talented. my dad well my dad stopped her singing he would say she was rubbish and wouldnt get anywhere. she was hurt inside then one night me and my mom went out and when we came back we found vi crying in a corner with blood on her hands" she stopped.

"we asked her whats wrong she replied dad after killing himself." she choked out. "violet was there the day our dad died thats why she was so quiet and hated when people fighted. i wont ever forget that i love her so much and will miss her so much" she finished.

"violet was my one and true love. people have been asking me how im feeling and honestly i feel like crap and i cant cry because im afraid i wont be able to stop. it hurts me to know she is gone. its hurts me to know ill never hear voice or laugh see her smile see her get annoyed with me. i loved her theres not much to say other then that. i wanted to grow old with her and have kids and be an old couple that would walk around hand in hand like we were still teenagers. im going to miss her so much and ill never ever forget her" i said.

i then walked over to her casket and placed a kiss on her forehead "bye vi i love you" i whispered.

after mass we went to the graveyard and buried her. im going to miss her so much. oh yeah i have letters to give out. i gave them out to each person who had their name on one of the letters ill open mine later. my mom drove us home. i walked in and up to my room and went straight to bed. i just want to hold her once more...............

a/n hey so i cried typing this one more chapter left which is mostly going to be whats in the letters then ill do an epilogue and thats it with this book i decided theirs no piont writing a sequel when there will be noting to write about so yeah ill update tomorow bye shauna xox