chapter 7

I woke up. I was to lazy to get dressed so I just walked downstairs. 'You know what Phineox I'm breaking up with you" I heard Nash shout. "Whatever I don't care" she shouted back. "Get out now"Nash shouted. I heard a door bang and then everything was silent.

"Its ok nash" I heard Michael say. "She isn't aloud to say anything like that about star" Nash said. "I know I know you really like her don't you" Michael said. "Ya ya I do" Nash said. "Then ask her out" Michael said.

I thought now would be a good time to stop stalking them. "Morning boys" I said pretending to yawn. "You were there all the time weren't you" Nash said. "No not at all" I said my voice getting higher. " you're a horrible liar you know"Nash said. "I'm gonna go" Michael said getting up and walking away. "Ok ok I was here" I said. "I know it"Nash said.

"Sit down" he said. I sat down beside him. "Look i really like you" he said. " I really like you too Nash" I said. he moved in closer and closer. He was inches away. "Morning" cam said coming in. " fuck you cam" Nash said going back to his original position. "What I do" cam asked confused."noting cam noting"Nash said annoyed.
Everyone was downstairs now. "Ok what are we doing today" I asked. "Were going to Taylors house for a party" cam said. "All ye do is party" me and Brooke said. "Yup" they shouted.

We went to the cars. "how far away is taylors" i asked. "an hour or two" nash said. "ok"i replied. i put my hands down by my side. nash grabbed my hand. just then cam and michael got in. "ohhhhh whats goig one here" michael said. "noting" me and nash said quickly. " sure" he said.

we drove to taylor's house. the party was starting in and hour. "taylor can i go for a shower" i asked. "2nd door on the left upstairs star" he said. "thank you" i said. i grabbed my makeup bag and clothes bag. i ran upstairs and took a shower. when i got out i blowdried my hair. i looked through my bag. i picked out my outfit pic at start. then i did my make up and curled a few strands of hair.  

"star the party is starting" taylor shouted up. i walked out of the bathroom and made my way downstairs. i was nervous and i dont know why. nash saw me and started making his way over. "star" brooke said cutting infront of nash. "ya"i said. "you know your old friend brent" she said. "ya" i said. brent was my friend from when i was younger then he moved the indiana. "his friends with taylor and his here" she said. "omg seriously" i screamed. she nodded then walked away.

i walked after her. nash followed me. brooke went over to a group which consisted of brooke will matt taylor cam and brent.  "hey" i said. "hey little sis" brooke said. "is that really you" brent said. "ya" i replied. "omg i missed you" he said hugging me. "v.........." he started saying but i punched him. "what i do" he asked. "dont say my name everyone calls me star" i said. "why i love your name" he said. "but i dont" i replied. he nodded.

"you look really beautiful" brent said making me blush. nash coughed. "nash this is brent brent this is nash" i said. "great to meet you" brent said. 

a few hours later. "im going to go you know school tomorow" brent said. "bye brent hopefully we will meet again" i said. "ya bye love ya" he said hugging m and kissing my cheek. i turned around and saw nash making out with a girl. hold up what happened to i really like you. tears were racing down my cheeks. i ran over to taylor who was handing out the drinks. "want one" he asked. i nodded i threw it down my throat it burned good. "another" he asked. i nodded again. "one more" i said. again i threw it down.

i walked away. i felt dizzy. i saw nash and the girl again. hatred and hurt burnt in my chest. i was so angry i thought he liked me. i was stumbling around. i walked over to where nash and the girl was. by the time i got there i tripped on something and fell on nash's lap. "whoa are you ok star" he asked. "i dont know tell me" i said. i dont know what i was saying. "im taking you up to a room" nash said. then picked me up bridal style and started walking up the stairs. 

he laid me on a bed and started to walk out. "no nash please stay" i screamed. "no aske brent" he said and started to walk out again. "nash i love you" i screamed. he stopped and turned around. "your drunk you dont know what your saying" he said and he walked out. i was in tears on the bed i love him i actually love him. why wont he belive me why wont he?.

a/n hope you like it just a short enough chapter. im going to update again so yeah byyyeeeee shauna xox