chapter 5

"star wake up were here" nash said tapping my shoulder. i opened my eyes and saw we were outside a house. "im awake" i said. "come on we have to go in" he said. i got out of the car and followed nash in. i walked in to see everyone. "morning sleepyhead" brooke said. "morning sissy" i said. "do you know what day it is" she said. "no why is it important" i said. "girl its your birthday" she said. "oh yeah" i said. 

i dont really celebrate my birthdays everyones always too busy so thats why i forgot. "well arent you excited" nash said. "hmm no its just a birthday" i said. "just a birthday brooke whats wrong with your sister" a boy said coming from the kitchen. "she doesnt really celebrate her birthday cam were usually busy" brooke said. "well this year she is going to celebrate ive got it all figured out" cam said. "ok whatever but not a big deal please" i said. "ok first were going to the beach" cam said. "come on sissy lets get ready" brooke said grabbing two bags and my hand running upstairs.

"put this on" she said throwing me a bikini.pic at start. over that i threw on a tshirt and a pair of high waisted shorts with a pair of strap sandles. "cute" my sister said. then she got ready. she wore a pink polka dot bikini with a blue smiley vest over it and her black shorts with black pumps. "lets go" she said walking downstairs. i followed. all eyes were on her. she did look stunning. "cam can i get a drink" i asked. "sure in the fridge" cam said looking at me. "ill come with you" he said walking over to me. all other eyes were still on brooke. 

"what would you like we have milkshake tea water" he said looking through the fridge. "do you have vanilla milkshake" i asked. "vanilla vanilla yes ill get you a glass" he said taking out the carton and going over to a press. "so whats does your name mean" he asked. "it means im bueatiful strong hopeful" i said. "why do you hate it so much your all those things" he said. "i just dont please just leave it" i said going back to the living room. all eyes were still looking at brooke.

"nash are we going to go or nah" i said. no reply. "nash" i said cliking my fingers infront of his face. "oh hey star whats up" he said. "could ye stop perving on my sister for once please" i screamed. everyone looked at me. "whats up sis" brooke asked. "noting it was awkard in here" i said. cam walked in. "who shouted"cam said. "star" everyone said. "you ok" he asked. "ya" i said. "ok lets go" cam said.

we got in the cars hayes went with will and brooke so cam could come with us. i turned up the music and my faveriote song was in ours by taylor swift. "elevator buttons and morning air" i started singing. i kept singing the song. "and youll say dont you worry your pretty little mind people throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love seem hard" i sang again. "'Cause I love the gap between your teeth,And I love the riddles that you speak,And any snide remarks from my father about your tattoos will be ignored, Cause my heart is yours. So don't you worry your pretty little mind,People throw rocks at things that shine,And life makes love look hard,And don't you worry your pretty little mindPeople throw rocks at things that shine,But they can't take what's ours,They can't take what's ours,The stakes are high,the waters rough but this love is ours" i sang finishing the song.

"wow your really good at singing" cam said. "thanks but i dont sing" i said. "we just heard you" michael and bryan said. "ya but i didnt want you to hear so" i said. "guys just leave her alone" nash said. he was the only one besides my sister that knows why i dont sing anymore. "thanks nash" i said. "no problemo" he said showing off his smile.

"were here" nash screamed. i saw the beach. it looked so peaceful. it wasnt crowded only a few teenage boys. i got out of the car. "carter jack j jack g" nash said doing the bro hug to these boys. "what is he doing here" he said again looking over at a boy with brown hair and green eyes. "he was here when we arrived" the blond head one said. i walked over to them. "everything ok nash" i said. "yup totaly fine" he said. "zayumn girl im jack g" a boy said. "im star" i said. "your name suits you perfectly" he said. "back off jack" michael said coming over and pushing me away. "she got ass" jack j said when i turned around. "brooke" i said. "hey little sis" she said. "oh and she got a sister" jack g said. "she got a sister with a boyfriend" will said putting his arm around brooke,s waist. 

"ok ok i can still go after star" jack g said. "who said she wants you" jack j said. "who said i want anyone" i screamed. they shut up. "calm star" bryan said coming over to me. "whats up" he asked. "i just dont like people arguing" i said. "she doesnt she hates when our parents fought when our dad was alive she would always run away somewhere and come back with a tear stained face" brooke said. "ok but there not arguing there the jacks the most annoyinist but talented people on earth" bryan said.

"ok"  i replied. "want to go swimming" will asked. "sure" i replied. we went onto the beach and set out are place. then i took off my shorts and tshirt and sandles. "zaymn girl" jack j said. i couldnt help but laugh. "im going swimming you coming" i said. "yup" he said. i ran to the sea. nash was already in there. "who wants to play morco polo" i screamed. "sure" everyone said. "im on" i said.

i covered up my eyes and counted to 10. "morco" i screamed. "polo"i heard someone say. i followed the voice. "morco" i screamed again. "polo"the voice came closer and closer."morco"i said one last time. "polo" it said. i felt someone. "nash is that you" i said giggling. "no" the person said. i uncovered my eyes to see the boy i saw earlier on. "im noah" he said. i remembered michael metioning something about a boy named noah. "get the fuck away from her" i heard people scream. 

"well well well long time no see boys" noah said. "get the hell away from her" nash and michael screamed. "do you mind me being here" he said looking down at me. "amm" i said. "remember the day in the hall and i told you something........" michael started saying. "get the fuck away from me" i screamed at noah. "thats my girl" michael said. i ran over to nash. "let me guess michael told you" he said. i nodded. "leave her alone noah you wont be able to steal this one from him" bryan said. "we will see we will see" he said walking away.

"ready to have fun" nash said. "lets do it" i screamed. "tag your it" i said tapping nash and running off. "your going to regret that" nash said running after me. "i swear your like a bunch of 4 year olds" brooke said to us. "whatever" i screamed. "got you" nash said catching my waist. "damn" i said under my breath. "you would never think your 17" nash said laughing. "what ever" i said flipping my hair. "damn your sassy" nash said. "NASH GRIER LET GO OF MY SISTERS WAIST" my sister screamed at him. "jesus what did i do" nash said letting go of me. "you were too close to her now both of you get out of the water for food" she said to both of us.

we got out. "star get over here" brooke shouted at me. i felt like she was my mom and i was in trouble. i walked over to her. "yes" i said looking at my feet. "you really like nash dont you" she said excitely. i nodded. "aww your blushing" she said. "shut the fuck up" i said glaring at her. "whatever" she said laughing. i walked over to nash bryan and michael. "by the way star your hair is a mess" brooke screamed at me. "do you wanna start sissy" i said laughing. "nah im grand" she said hugging will.

we ate and relaxed on the beach. it was getting late so i put back on my t shirt and shorts. "im going to go for a walk"  i said. "ok" everyone said. i started walking down the beach. "hi" i heard someone say behind me. i turned around to see nash. "hey whats up" i said. "i need to tell you something" he said. "what" i said. "amm........................................................

a/n long chapter for valentines day what is nash going saying to "star" hmmmmmm we will just have to wait and see bye now shauna xox