chapter 9

i woke up. nash tried kissing me. i turned to the other side. he came to the other side and tried to kiss me again. ii turned over again. "babe i know your awake and your going to regret teaseing me" he said. "sure" i replied. " 5 seconds babe" he said. i ran to cam's room. 

"cam cam protect me" i screamed. "no get out im trying to sleep" he said pulling the duvet over his head. "nash is after me" i screamed. "i know youre in there babe" he said through the door. i went under the bed. i  heard the door opening. 

"hmm i wonder where she is" he said. "it wouldnt be under the bed where the legs are sticking out" he said. i quicky moved my legs. he grabbed my legs. "told you thad you would regret it" he said. "but nash im tierd" i whined. " if you kiss me you can go back to sleep" he siad. " put me down" i said. he put me down and i ran off. "oh youre gonna get it" he shouted at me. 

i saw hayes. "hayes nash is going to hurt me" i screamed. i ran behind him. "hayes move your butt" nash screamed. hayes moved. "thanks for saving me" i said glaring at hayes. nash picked me up and through me over his shoulder. "if you put me down ill kiss you" i said. "not falling for it" he said. "BROOKE NASH IS HURTING ME" i screamed. "what am not" nash said to me. 

next thing you know brooke was there glaring at nash. "nash grier put her down now" she screamed. he put me down. "thank you sis" i said. "anytime little sis" she said going back to bed. "can i please have a kiss" nash asked. "since you asked nicely" i said. then gave him a kiss. it was perfect.

------ 1 month later------

"violet come downstairs" brooke shouted up the stairs. me and nash ran down. i saw will and her sitting at the table. "weve got some news" she said. "omg your pregnant i want to be an aunty" i screamed at the top of my lungs. "no me and you are moving" she said. "excuse me it sounded like you said were moving" i said. "we are well were moving in with will in l.a" she said. "but i have to leave nash" i said hugging him. "i know violet im sorry" she said. "when are we going" i asked. "two weeks" she replied. 

i ran upstairs to my room i passed my mom's room. i havent been in there since before she died. i walked in i could still smell her scent. i could see memories. i closed the door and went over to the dressing table. i opened the draws, all her makeup her brush's everything was as she left it. god i miss her. i decided i would go for a shower. i walked out of my moms room and to my room.

i picked out my pj's and hopped in the shower. when i was finished i got changed. i walked back to my room to find nash sitting on my bed. "hey princess" he said. "hey baby" i said. "i know were going have to break up" i said. "i know violet its too far a distance" he said. "im going to miss you" i said. "me too princess now get some sleep" he said kissing my lips softly.

------ 2 weeks later-------

i just finished going around the house making sure noting was left. i looked into my mom's room. everything was gone it was bare. i remember when we moved here.

flashback:

i just turned six. my dad died a month ago. my sister hasnt spoke to me since my dad died i miss her. we were moving to north carolina today. we pulled up at this hige house. it was beautiful. i ran in and went into this room. "mom can i have this one" i asked. "sure baby girl now start taking your stuff out of the van" she said. i ran out and got everything out.

i know im going to love it here. im never goung to leave this house never in my life. even when im 20 im still going to be here.

flashback over.

i guess i was wrong im leaving today i dont want to go me and nash broke the other day it was just too long a difference. hayes said he couldnt bare come to say goodbye. "come on violet its time to go" brooke said. "bye kiddo ill miss you" i said hugging hayes. "miss ya too your like an older sister" he said hugging me. i got into the car tears were in my eyes im going to miss it here. i waved goodbye to hayes. i rolled down the window. "tell nash i love him" i shouted out to him. "i will" hayes shouted back. thats it my life in north carolina is gone gone forever bye bye.

a/n before you think this is the end of the book well its just the beginning im going updating again so yay byeee shauna xox