chapter 14

i woke up. taylor is coming with me today. i smiled at the thought. i decided to close my eyes and try and sleep again.

"they look so cute im not waking them up" i heard. "im gonnas do it" i heard another person say he sounded annoyed. "wake up wake up" i heard him shout and hit me over the head with a pillow. i opened one eye it was nash. " 5 seconds grier 5 seconds" i said. he started running. i ran after him and tackeled him onto the groud. "mean" he said. "you hit me over the head with a freaking pillow" i said. nash pushed me off of him and got on top of me while pinning me down. "i miss you violet i miss you alot" he said.

i pushed him of me and walked into the room and started getting changed. "my eyes my virgin eyes" matt shouted. "hey stop that im not naked"i said hitting him playfully. "i know i wanted to see what taylor come running in" he said laughing. "shut up" i said.

1 p.m.

" babe our flight leaves at 3 we have to leave" i saidd to taylor. he ran out. "cam will you drive us" i asked. he nodded and nash followed. we hopped into the car. we drove to the airport.

"bye cam see you in a week" i said hugging him. i moved onto nash. "bye nash" i said hugging him. "i really do miss you" he wispered into my ear. "come on babe" taylor said grabbing my hand. "bye guys see ye in a week love ye" i said. me and taylor walked through security and waited for our flight to be called out.

after flight

we just landed. me and taylor collected our luggage. he put a hand around my waist. then i saw her hazel brown eyes. "brooke" i screamed running to her. "violet" she mocked me. i hugged her. "will" i said when i saw him. i hugged him. "we missed you violet" he said. " i missed you too" i said.

they attention turned to taylor. "you must be taylor" will said walking over to him. "yes thats me nice to meet you sir" taylor said. "call me will" will said. "im brooke lovley to fianlly meet you" brooke said hugging him.

when we got home i started unpacking. "babe im tierd" taylor complained. "go to bed then" i replied. he hopped on my bed. "night" he said. "night" i replied. i finished unpacking and walked downstairs.

"how you so" i asked brooke. will was gone to get food. "will proposed" she said. "really omg let me see the ring" i said. she showed me the ring. "dont tell anyone will you and me will be going to north carolina in a month to tell his parents and his brothers and sister" she said. i nodded. will came threw the door. "great to fianlly have a brother in law" i said leaving out a sigh. "she told you didnt she" he said laughing. "ya" i said hugging him.

i decided i would go to bed it was around 11. i changed and hopped into bed.

a/n sorry its short im just busy so i decided to just do an update for you i hoped you enjoyed bye now shauna xox