chapter 23

brooke pov:

nash handed me a letter and said it was for vi. when i get back ill open it.

i opened the letter:

hey sissy by the time you read these ill be dead and buried. i hope everything ran smoothly. i hope your not too upset and i hope noone else is too upset either. remember what mom told us when dad died god took him because its his time i guess it was just my time to go. i have something really important to tell you. im pregnant and well obviously the baby is going to die with me. it was suppose to be a girl. she was supposed to be born in may. ofcourse nash is the father. i hadnt told him i was pregnant so when he reads the letter it will be the first he heard of it too. so dont be upset ill have mom dad and my baby girl im naming her mia brooke grier. so i hope your not upset i love you big sissy have a brilliant life with will. tell him i said ill miss him and that i love him.

love your little sissy,

violet

omg she was pregnant no i lost two people how could this happen no. i started crying. "brooke whats wrong" will said to me. "she.... she was pregnant will we lost two people" i said showing him the letter. he read it and tears came to his eyes. "she didnt deserve to die" he said crying.

cam matt jacks taylor shawn aaron carter and hayes pov:

hey guys, dont be too upset im still going to be there for you just pray to me if you need anything. so i was pregnant hard to say yeah. cam you were going to be her godfather she was going to be born in may her name mia brooke grier. before you go running to nash and say how could you not tell us. i didnt tell him so dont get mad. remember i love you and im sure mia would of loved you too.

love from your fave person on earth (jk),

violet (aka star)

"she was pregnant" shawn said crying. "she should of fucking told us" matt said crying. "were uncles" taylor said trying to lighten the mood. "i bet you she would of been as beautiful as vi" cam said. "agree" they all said.

nash pov:

i couldnt sleep so i woke up and decided i should read the letter. i opened the envolope to see a very tear stained piece of paper. it will probaly have more tears on it when im done with it:

hello my baby blue eyes. i hope your not too upset and if you are cheer up im going to tell you something my mom told me when my dad died got took him because it was his time maybe its my time to go. i hope you didnt give out the letter until i was buried. i have something to tell you im pregnant.

wait what the hell she was pregnant. ok read on nash read on.

it was going to be a girl born on may 8th and her name was going to mia brooke grier. yes your surname ive always dreamed for us to grow up and get married and have mia as our flowergirl. but i guess thats a dream that will never come true. if brooke and the boys read their letters they will know about mia too cam was the godfather btw you were going to pick the godmother. you will not know how much im going to miss you my baby blue eyes. you were everything to me. i loved you so much. im pretty sure mia would of loved you so muchhhhh. again dont you dare be too upset. ill see you again it may not be today tomorow a month for fuck sake it may not even be for 80 years but i will see you again. love you so much tell sky elisabeth nila jhon and chad i love them too.

love you lots from,

violet (aka star ;-))

she was pregnant im supposed to be a dad in two weeks. what the heck. my babies our gone forever. why god why did you take them from me. i would of loved to be a dad. i would of loved to raise mia. now ill never get the chance. for the first time i started crying and honestly i dont care if i cant stop. "why god why" i said falling onto my knees. "i guess you read the letter" the boys said walking in. i nodded. "shes in a better place she has her mom and dad now" cam said patting my back. "but i dont have her or mia i wont ever get to meet my daughter cam how is that suppose to make me feel" i shouted. "you will nash it just might not be soon" he said. "im going to bed out" i shouted. they all left except hayes. "nash" he said hoarsely. "ya hayes" i said. "i miss her too but as she said she will always be there for us no matter what just pray to her" he said. "ok hayes thanks bro" i said hugging him.

a/n cried so much typing this. its the last chapter. im going to upload the elipgoue either later tonight or tomorrow so be ready for that but for now byee shauna xox