chapter 10

-----1 year later-------

its been a year i miss everyone so much. i got brooke to let me take online school. i havent been in contact with nash or hayes. i started youtube and vine. i miss north carolina i miss michael james hayes skylynn but mostly i miss nash. for the first few months i would cry myself to sleep. then it just hurt. ya i did go to high school here for a month. but the bullying was too bad. it was even worse then it was in my old school. im known as the freak whos parents died because they didnt love her.

iive changed alot my sister and will keep telling me that. but honestly all ive changed is that i dip dyed my hair blond and i wear different clothes but honestly i dont care anymore. "violet" brooke screamed up the stairs. i walked downstairs. (a/n for this book please pretend magcon started in later years of nash's life thank you). "you know the way your a little famous" brooke said. "ya" i mumbeled, "well a man named bart just rang asking if you wanted to be in a group called magcon and you want to know the best news youll get to see nash and hayes again" she said.

what im going to see nash and hayes again. "yes fucking yes a million times yes" i screamed jumping up and down. "youre  leaving in the morning to north carolina" she said. i ran upstairs and packed shorts tank tops crop tops bras underwear my blue smiley face bikini. i finished off packing my makeup some money my laptop camera tripod chargers and all that. around 10 i went for a shower and straight to bed. i cant wait to see nash and hayes tomorow. ive missed them so much.

-----the next morning-------

i woke up and checked the time it was 6 a.m my flight leaves at 8a.m i got up and ready. i threw on high waisted bleach jeans with my combat boots and a crop top saying "miss me" . i thought the top was good. 

i ran downstairs brooke was up. she saw me i grabbed my bags and we left for the airport. "flight 703 is now boarding for north carolina" the annoucer said. "bye sissy have a good time" she said. "bye" i said hugging her. i got on the plan and relaxed i honestly cant wait to see nash and hayes ive missed them so fucking much. 

------- after the flight-----

i got off the plane and got my suitcase. i saw a man holding a sign saying my name. i walked over to him and he took me to a car that drove off. we got to the hotel. i walked in and was greeted by a man. "hello im bart welcome to the first official magcon there is another girl her name is mahogony but she wont be here this time" he said. i nodded. "im violet" i said. "well its great to meet you here is youre key youre sharing with boys named matt and taylor" he said. wait i remember matt and taylor.

i walked up to my room. i heard shouting coming from the room i was staying in. i opened the door. i walked in. i saw all the boys standing around a tv. then i saw an xbox. "figures" i said. "oh hello you must be the girl we were waiting for so we could get dinner" matt said. "im violet" i said. they stood dumbfounded then hayes shouted "violet" and ran over hugging me. 

"wow you look different a good different of course" he said rambling. then like something hit nash over the head. "VIOLET" he screamed running over and picking me up and spinning me around. "are we suppose to know her" taylor said. "she is hot though" jack j said. "guys remember star" nash said. they nodded. "violet star hmmm i wonder" nash said. "violet" the boys screamed hugging me. "youre still hot though" jack j said. "dont i know it" i said flipping my hair.

"can we get food now" i said once everybody finished hugging me. we walked to ihop and got dinner. we ate and went back to the hotel. we watched movies and played xbox until around 2 a.m "we beter go to bed" cam said . then everybody except me taylor and matt went. i got dressed for bed and jumped in. "night" i said. "night" they said back. its great to be back.

a/n told you it was only the begining hope you liked it ill update more tomorow bye nowwww shauna xox