chapter 2

i walked over to the window. i saw nash. what was he here for i just want to go to bed. "hey" he shouted up. "why are you here" i shouted back.  "come on down" he said. "no" i replied. "please" he asked. i thought about it maybe i should i know its a monday and i have school tomorow. but....... i threw on some leggings and a long t shirt. i started to climb down the vine that was on the side of my house. "have you done this before" nash asked when i landed on the ground. "no" i replied.

he grabbed hold of my hand and lets just say i got a funny feeling in my stumoch. "so star what you like to do" he asked. " i used to love to sing" i said. "why used to" he asked. "because me and my dad used to sing and well he died when i was 7" i said."oh im sorry bout that but did you love love to sing" he asked. "ya but its was me and my dads thing so i dont sing anymore" i said. 

he was quiet for a for a minute. "where are we going" i asked. "to meet my friends" he replied. "you got me out of bed to see your friends" i said. he was quite again. then he dropped his skateboard on the ground jumped on it then grabbed my waist and started skating off. "nash seriously" i said laughing. "live a little star live a little" he said. "youre a fucktard" i said. "whats that mean" he asked. "youre a fucker also a retard" i said laughing he laughed along.

We arrived I saw Michael james and bryan. "Hey everybody you remember star" Nash said. They nodded. "You got everything" Michael said to James. "Yup let's do this" he replird. Only now did I realize we were outside the school.

"Ammm Nash what are we doing" I asked. "We are pulling a prank"he said. "Wait hold the fuck up" I said. He grabbed a tin of spray paint and my hand and ran to the gym.

He started spray painting. When he finished in saw believe in yourself star painted on the door in blue paint. "Paint my initials" Nash said handing me the can. I painted N.S. in big blue letters. "Good job good job" he said.

Then we ran back to the boys they had finished. On the school door I saw a star that Michael was finishing. "What's that" I asked Michael. "We need to leave behind something to show you were Here" he said laughing.

After that we started walking back to my house. Again Nash dropped his skateboard and my waist. "I hate you so much Nash your a fucking retard" I shouted laughing. The boys started laughing and followed us behind on their skateboards.

When we got back i saw my sister Brooke get out of her car

"Nash let go of my waist" I said. He looked confused but let go. "Hey sis" Brooke said. "Decided to live a little I see" she said Brooke wouldn't ever get angry at me. "Nash is that you" she said. "Hey Brooke" he said hugging her.

"Amm did I miss something" I asked. "I'm dating his brother will" she said. "Cool" I said nodding. "I see you got her outside" Brooke said laughing. Nash nodded. "Well we better get you to bed little sis" she said hugging me. "Bye star"the boys shouted. "Bye" I said.