chapter 3

i got up and ready for school. my mind was mad with thoughts of last night. i walked downstairs "you have a good night last night" my sister said to me.i nodded. "good its great to see your having fun for once"she said laughing. "shut up" i said glaring at her."you better leave for school"she said.  Off I went.

I walked in the door the usual glares giggles. But then I see the coolest girl in school lea walking over to me. "Hey wierdo" she said. I didn't answer. "Its polite to say hi back" she said starting to push me back. She started smiling and pushed me one more time. I bumpbed and fell into someone's arms.

"Hey star are you ok" Nash said. "Why are you being so nice to her"Lea said. "Why are you being a bitch to her. Michael Bryan take star to the bench" he said. Michael helped me up and walked with me over to the bench.

Bryan stayed with James and Nash. "He really liles you please don't break him its happens before" michael said. "I really like him too and what do you mean it happend before" I asked. "Well his old girlfriend Niamh cheated on him with his old best friend Noah" michael said. "Oh" is all I could get out.

"Star are you ok" Nash said coming over to me." Ya thanks Nash"I said getting up and hugging him. His hug was so protective. "What class do you have first" he asked. "Me you bryan and michael have maths" I said. "Let's go then" he said grabbing my hand.

The day went pretty fast. I still was getting laughed at and all that. And Lea would sometimes push me. But I would have Nash with me or michael so they would catch me if I fell.

The final class finished. Thank God. I head out of school and started to walk home.

I heard a beep behind me. "Hey little sis" it was Brooke and I think her boyfriend. "Hey"I said. "Me and you are going on holidays with the Grier's" she said. "But its the middle of school term" I said

"We've got that all figured out you're going to do your schoolwork online" will said. "Hmm ok" I said "hop in I've packed clothes for you already" Brooke said. I wonder what's this going to be like (rolls eyes).
A/n hey hope you enjoyed sorry I haven't been updating a lot. But I promise I will update as much as I can but for now I'm going to bed night