chapter 6

"amm"............................ nash said. "dont be nervous nash" i said grabbing his hand. " i have a girlfriend" he said. what he must be jokin i thought he liked me no what this cant be happening. "oh ok" i said letting go of his hand. " im going to go now" i said running back to everyone. "come on we have to go back to cam's for the party" will said. "what party" i asked. "your birthday party" jack j said. nash just came up behind me. "ok lets go" i said running to the car. 

tears were forming in my eyes i just want to go now. the door opened and i hopped in. "star you ok" brooke said coming over to the car. "ya" i said lies."no youre not there are tears in your eyes whats wrong" she said. nash got to the door. "nash has a girlfriend" i wispered into her ear. she had a shocked look on her face. "how you know" she said. "he just told me on the beach" i said. "ok lets go back to cam's everybody" she said going back to will's car.

"hey" nash said coming in to the car. "hi" i mumbeled. "you ok" he asked. "ya just come on lets go back to cam's" i said. everyone got into the car. nash started driveing. "so is your girlfriend going to be here" bryan asked. "wait you have a girlfriend" michael said. "ya and yes she is i invited her" he said. "whats her name" michael asked. "her name is phineox" he said.  i was quite i couldnt speak. i was holding back tears. i know we werent a couple i thought we had something something special.

we got back. "come on lets get changed star"  brooke said. we ran upstairs. "here make him jelous" she said passing me a dress. i put it on and threw on some silver high heels. "you look sexy girl"my sister screamed. "thanks" i said smileing. she got ready she put on a purple puffy dress with silver going through it and then some black high heels. "gorgeous" i said. i could here the music starting up. "your birthday has just begun" my sister said.

she walked downstairs she had told me stay here. "star" she shouted. "yup" i shouted back. "come on down" she shouted once more. i started walking down the stairs. i usually dont wear heels so i was trying to get used to them. "wow you look stunning" nash said walking over to me. "thanks" i said. "nash phineox is here" bryan said. "coming"  nash said running away. ok ok she his girlfriend.

"hello im courtney" a girl blond haired girl said coming over to me. "im crawford collins" the boy said. "wait your chris collins brother arent you i love his youtube videos" i said. he nodded. "they call me star" i said. "are ye a couple" i asked. "yup 3 happy months so far" crawford said wrapping his hands around courtney. "congrats i hope ye make it" i said. they nodded. "bye now" they said walking away. 

i walked over to cam. "do you want a drink" he asked. "sure" i said. "a beer or a shot of vodka" he said. "shot of vodka" i said. this is my first time drinking but honestly i need it. cam went to get me the shot. just then i saw phoneox and nash making out. "here" cam said giving me the shot glass. i threw it down my throat it burned but atleast it stopped the pain in my heart. "another" he asked. "a beer this time" i said. he came back with a beer.

we went over to the couch and sat down. "star do you want to open presents" my sister said. "sure" i replied. she brought over a few boxes and bags. "here" will said passing me a box. i opened it. it was a camera. "i know you like photogrophy so i said id get you a camera" he said. "thank you" i said.

then brooke passed me a journal."it was belong to dad he wanted you to have it when you turned 17" she said. i nodded. "nash did you get her anything" michael shouted. "hmmm oh yeah i did" he said. he walked away from phineox. "here"  he said handing me a box. i opened it inside was a necklace. "its  beautiful nash" i said. "here let me put it on" he said. it was a star with "youre my star" on it. "thanks so much nash" i said hugging him. "excuse me but i would like my boyfriend now" phineox said a little snobish. "im coming babe give me a second" nash said.

"here" michael said passing me a note pad. "ive heard you sing some songs write some of your own" he wispered in my ear. "ok" i said. 

it was around midnight. nearly everyone was gone home. "stay away from my boyfriend" phineox said coming over to me. "me and nash our just friends" i said in his mind anyway. "whatever just stay the fuck away from him" she said. "i dont even like him" i said lies.  she walked away.

she went over to nash and kissed him right in front of me. i felt like someone just ripped out my heart. tears were treatning to spill. i ran out of the house. i dont know where i was going i just needed to get away from this house. i started walking. "hi again" i heard from behind me. i turned around to see noah. "hi" i said. "why do you look so upset" he asked. "nash has a girlfriend" i said. "he does well maybe he doesnt know he should be with you" he said. "how do you know he should be with me" i asked. "because i dated phineox she cheated on me" he said. "so like you got niamh to cheat on nash with you" i said. "no it wasnt me that niamh cheated on nash with it was bryan" he said.

"why dont you tell him that" i said. "because bryan begged me to pretend it was me" he said. i didnt know what to say. "do you want to come back to cam's" i asked. i know it might cause drama but honestly i dont give a fuck. 

we arrived at cam's. i bursted threw the door. "ok right now i need bryan michael and nash into the kitchen right now" i screamed. they ran to the kitchen. "babe" phineox said. "give me a minute" nash said then ran to the kitchen. noah followed me in. "noah" phineox said looking shocked. he just flipped her off. "what are you doing star" he said. i gestured for him to follow me. 

we walked into  the kitchen. "get him out of here now" nash screamed. "nash do you trust me" i said. "ya" he said. "ok listen niamh didnt cheat on you with noah she cheated on you with bryan" i said. "what bryan is this true" he said looking at bryan. "ya nash it is" he said. nash threw a punch into his face. "get out" nash shouted. bryan ran out. "thanks star im sorry noah" he said. "its fine" noah said.

for the rest of the night we just relaxed then i went to bed and slept.

a/n long chapter hoped you enjoyed ill update soon again bye for now shauna xox