Tag your it

RULES: AVOID THE TAGGERS AND PRESS THE BUTTON TO CLEAR GAME BEFORE TIME RUNS OUT OR THE BUILDING WILL EXPLODE

GAME: 5 OF SPADES (if that isnt right tell me)

REGISTRATION CLOSED

GAME WILL NOW COMMENCE

Since the game let's you choose the starting point you decided to go to the top floor. Taking the stairs instead of the elevator you reach the 7the floor only to realize someone is already there.

"Seems like everyone is about to die as usual" the figure in a white hoodie chucked to himself still havent noticed you until you walk next to him and look down at everyone running away. He looked at you with that observant glance to see you in deep thought about something. "I'm not the only clever one huh"
His voice snapped you out of your thoughts as you turned to him. Staring at him alone most average people would have assumed this was a female however, that deep voice just now and his demeanor told you otherwise.
Not being a talkative person you nod at him and go back to your thoughts analyzing everything around you while still noticing him from the corner of your eyes.

{Chishiya P.O.V}
Huh not a talker..dont find to many of those lately.
Normal P.O.V

You continued to scan your surrounding paying less and less attention to the figure next to you, causing you to fail to see his eyes havent left you. Your tiny figure, analytical gaze top it off with you being quiet you were beyond an interesting factor. He hated himself for these thoughts, he needed to focused on him self not anyone else but himself. He looked away from you and scolded himself a 100 times for how hard that actually was, to the point he quickly side glanced your way only to realize you were no longer next to him. He looked over the ledge of the building, eyes roaming frantically for find your small figure.
Where did you go that fast?
Was he that lonely where he imagined someone close to his intelligence?
The gunshots around never stopped did you walk away and get shot already?
He froze at the last thought, he questioned why that scenario bothered him so much he didnt even know you. Not your name, your intentions let alone your voice to say the least. He tried to ignore his brain until his eyes spotted you and finally it did. You were walking to a door that had previously been shot multiple times from the taggers. He didnt realize he gave a small grin now walking to the door himself
She figured it out to huh...interesting
Time skip
Once the game was cleared you left the building making your way down the street tirdly. Chishiya watched your figure get smaller and smaller until a horn make him refocused to what was directly pulling up in front of him.

Niragi: "I dont got all day"

Chishiya rolled his eyes and got in the back of the car to return to the beach. For some reason, thru the whole car ride he couldn't stop thinking about you, the way you just looked at him as he spoke, the way you examined everything. He mentally noted that he would mention you to hatter once returning, the beach dosent have much smart people and you were much like himself maybe he could use you.