A new game of Hearts

It's been a while since you found the beach and since meeting chishiya you two have been getting alot closer. You met his partner kuina who became like a big sister to you, it didnt take long for her to realize you where the mystery girl a certain Cheshire was thinking about.
You knew by now he had something for you,  you could tell from how he looks at you,  how his demeanor changes when Niragi is around you. He became protective
Caring
Something that he dosent display to anyone, you learned that the first time you meet him. How he watched everyone scream and run in terror at the 7 of spade games. You recognize two other familiar faces from that game as well
Arisu and Usagi

You knew your unpredictablness is what made you interesting to chishiya, one minute you made it easy for him to read you the next minute you'd completely cut him off and leave him confused, questionioning, and curious but you did it so innocently.
You yourself became like another game to him, a game to which he enjoyed much more then the others he was forced to play. It was like you both teased each other and made up your own heart game as you went along.

However noone would die in this game, no, noone would get hurt because you both knew the target was each other and that was what both of you desired. It was a interesting yet dangerous feeling to know you had such an impact on him, he became reckless at hiding his feelings when you were alone. He knew he had a power over you aswell, a power that you allowed him to own and a power he cherished. However you didnt want to give in yet, no you wanted to keep the game alive and you though of just the way to keep him interested.
-
-
-