Damn you

Chishiya: "Wait up"

You turned around to see the familiar blonde from the stage game still in his white sweater although now you understood the ways in which he was dressed prior. He was jogging to you before stopping to walk a little behind you. He placed his hands back in his pockets stealing glances as you never stopped walking to find your room. You had the same observant glance as you did in the game, taking in every detail of the beach's hallway until the same voice disturbed your thoughts yet again.

Chishiya: "You know I never learned your name, I'm Chishiya"

You tried to hide your smile. You tried. But the deepness in his voice mixed with the way he said his name made you accidentally giggle out loud. You then came to a stop in front of the number on your key card, assuming this was your room 202.
Your giggle threw chishiya's mind off once again
What were you giggling for?
What were you thinking?
Would you tell him your name so he could hear your voice again?
The tension was driving him insane

You opened your door and turned around to face chishiya who was waiting, mentally pleading for you speak again. You didn't ignore his question on purpose you were just a heavey thinker and tended to zone out. As much as he wanted to wait he lost his patience as if his body gained a mind of it's own. He put both his hands up on the door way of your room so that you had a hand on either side of your face. You froze and looked up at him as he leaned his face closer to your ear and whispered in his deep voice leaving a tingle in your body.

Chishiya:" I'm going to ask you again what is your name" 
He backed his face a bit to lock eyes with yours again however you leaned your lips to his ear this time and whispered

You:"its (Y/N)"

You pulled your face back  but turned your head slightly so that your cheek rubbed against his. You pull away and look up at him as he stares back at you.
Now it was his turn to freeze. He didnt expect you to do that, but somehow that small contact sent his body through the roof. He took his hands away and stood up straight placing his hands in his pockets once more. He avoided your gaze but spoke loudly enough for you to hear

Chishiya: " Alright then"

He walked away from your door and heard your giggle before the door closing. He couldnt help but smirk to himself

Cute
..maybe this is crush
Damn you
I refuse