King of Spades

This episode did them so dirty and Arisu lost most of my respect that day..

The amount of notifications I had in my emails lmfao I was gonna let yall end up with Chishiya anyways everyone calm down 😩

To my precious babies that voted for kuina or poly those are in my other book <3 

--------------------------------------------

You were at lost for words to say the least. Kuina noticed this so she gently stroked your cheek one more time before pulling away from you.

Kuina:" Don't overthink it I just wanted to say it so I don't have regret anything later"

Usually you would feel bad for declining someone's feelings however this felt much different. It was more of a comfortable tension and she seemed just fine. Maybe you misheard what she said or you were imagining she said it? Either way you were stuck in a daze for a little while until her voice brought you back to reality.

Kuina:" We should split up I'll go look for Ann."

She began walking away down another path while you remained looking at her. She stopped moving and turned around to face you.

Kuina:" Oh and Y/N?"

You blinked at her a few times before answering

You:"Yeah?"

Kuina:" Take care of Chishiya for me. He deserves it"

You nodded sternly before displaying a small smile one in which she returned before you both went your seperate ways. When you arrived at the spot Chishiya told you to meet at it was empty. Looking around to see literally nothing or anyone around you until you heard it.

BANG

You froze for a split second then took off immediately following the sound of the gunshot. You noticed Usagi standing there and in front of her was Arisu, Chishiya and Niragi?

I thought he was dead
At least he's not bald

Everyone had a gun in there hand and stopped to look at Usagi. You noticed the gunshot wound on Chishiya's side and internally paniced. Before you could think to run to him Niragi destroyed that  thought.

Niragi:" Oh yea I almost forgot about you "

He pointed his gun up and aimed it at Usagi. She closed her eyes tightly kneeling to the ground however your body took action faster then your brain could process. You run in front of Usagi and shielded her body with yours similar to how Chishiya shielded you. Your back was facing the direction of the gun while Usagi's body was huddled under you. You closed your eyes tightly waiting to feel the impact of the bullet

BANG
BANG

You opened your eyes slowly,  eyes trailing down at Usagi who looked up at you slowly  just afraid and confused.

I don't feel any pain
Did the bullet miss?

You turned around to such a horrid sight. Chishiya stood in front of you so the bullet wouldn't hit you.

( imagine this 👇 )