Registration

You had just returned from your game along with your assigned group of people you didnt know besides Usagi. It had been a 5 of clubs where you had to find riddles in a dark cave much like a scavenger hunt which gave you the idea to make a hunt of your own.

You was about to make your way to the staircase that led to your room until you felt a hand on your waist. Already knowing who it was you laid your head back so you was laying up against the chest of the person holding you from behind

Chishiya

He held his usual smirk as he lowered his head to reach your ear as yuh ou waited for the contact of his voice to send you over

" we need to talk follow me "

He let go of you and walked at a distance ahead allowing you to followed. This was normal for you by now, him walking in front or behind you to make it look as if you weren't together only to lower the chances of anyone seeing your shared moments. But for people like Niragi he wanted it very known you were his. He started wearing a different hoodie, completely opposite of his usual white hoodie, he gave that one to you.

Whenever an executive meeting was held he would make you wear it, outside of meetings he would make you wear it. Niragi would snicker and try his tactics to get close to you to receive a reaction from Chishiya. Usually his eyes were lazily laid back but Niragi was testing the waters, watching Chishiya's eyes become taunting basically warning whoever to back the fuck up. Yet of course his glare only cause Niragi to snicker more.
His white hoodie was so he could spot you and side by side you resembled yin and yan, that's what he wanted. His white hoodie became his temporary mark on you until he was allowed to mark you the way he desired, still his territory becoming known
( His temporary new hoodie 👇)

 His white hoodie became his temporary mark on you until he was allowed to mark you the way he desired, still his territory becoming known( His temporary new hoodie 👇)

However deep down he wanted the same from you. He wanted to own something of yours, he wanted you to "mark him" though he wouldnt admit it. He didn't know how to admit it. His only reasoning at the moment was you simply didnt trust him enough, which he would understand which is why he was dragged you to the rooftops. The same place he took Kuina to disguse the plan, the plan to still hatters cards that were collected after cleared games. He already managed to get Arisu and Usagi on board, but now he needed you. No, he already decided he wouldnt sacrifice you, he wouldnt put you in danger, rather he just wanted your company. But you didn't know that and that's how he was hoping to obtain your trust. He was a lone wolf surely but a partner dosent hurt once in a while, that's why he kept Kuina close but a partner he had an attraction to made the difference.

He came to a door at the dark end of the hall, the beach was so big it felt like you where walkin an eternity. He stopped in front of you opening the door that revealed a ladder.

Chishiya:" ladies first"

He stepped aside for you to pass him and climb, as you passed him you poked his cheek and said thank you before making your way up.
He was able to hear your voice more often then when you first met as you slowly got more comfortable with him but your rare contact always sent his body in a spiral. Sometimes he would lean away from your finger to both your disappointment but only to keep his control. He didnt want to give in first, no not yet. Patients

When you both got to the roof he sat at the edge dangling his legs signaling you to sit next to him. You choose to sit criss cross a little behind him since you didn't want to fall off the roof. You both sit in silence for a while until its broken

Chishiya:" How do you plan on living in this world of despair?