4 of Clubs

A/N - I sincerely tried to make up a game for once

You, Arisu, Usagi, Kuina and Chishiya arrived at the game and proceeded to take a phone

ONE PER PERSON

REGERSTRATING

SCANNING FACE IDENTIFICATION PLEASE WAIT FOR MORE PARTICIPANTS

You and those that came with you waited patiently for more people. You were always nervous before games it was a natural reaction for you, even though you knew you would be fine you hated being in the unknown. You just hoped it wasnt a hearts game, you may have got your recognition from clearing the 9 of hearts but they still weren't your favorite games to be played. You wouldn't sacrifice a butterfly if you didnt have to but that's what made you deadly because noone expected you to do such, but you were stronger and smarter then you looked. Chishiya himself already learned that, he also noticed your demeanor at the moment. You tried not to show it but your heart was racing and you were frozen like you had been paralyzed. He shuffled behind you and rested his chin on your head and hugged you from behind, this calmed you down clearing your head before whatever it is you had to endure.

[Sorry if your taller then him lol I'm only 5ft and hes like 5'6?]

Kuina glanced at you both to see your little cuddling on the low, she gave a unoticed smile while she chewed on her chapstick. Usually she'd be worried about you knowing Chishiya was the type to use people, however she was more worried for him. She knew it would take him a while to admit his feeling for you and she hoped he wouldnt wait til it's to late, he was helping her get home for whatever reason she wanted him to have his own happiness at least.
More people proceeded to enter, one was a pregnant woman at which you felt kinda bad knowing she wouldnt get very far.

TOTAL OF 15 PARTICIPANTS

REGERSTRATION CLOSED

DIFFICULTY: 4 OF CLUBS

GAME: CAPTURE THE FLAG

RULE: THREE TEAMS OF 5 MUST REACH THE FLAG THAT MATCHES THERE TEAM COLOR AND RETURN IT TO HOMEBASE WITHIN THE TIME LIMIT. ONLY TWO PLAYERS FROM EACH TEAM MAY WORK TOGETHER TO RETRIEVE THE FLAG FOR THERE TEAM.THE TEAM TO RETURN THERE FLAG FIRST WINS, THE TWO REMAING TEAMS WILL DIE.

TIME: 1 HOUR

GAME WILL NOW COMMENCE

➡️ PROCEED TO FIELD

( I'm imagining it a football feild similar to this👇 but way longer)

All the players now stand on the field, all staring around with wavering eyes

All the players now stand on the field, all staring around with wavering eyes. There was three black tables with three colored buttons white, yellow and blue. Suddenly all the phone screens glowed with a color as the robot voice resumes

WHITE TEAM-
(Y/N)-
USAGI-
ARISU-
KUINA-
CHISHIYA-

The robot proceed to say the names of other people you could care less about as they assigned them to the yellow or blue team. You were just thankful you were with the people you cared about.

PLAYERS HAVE 1 MINUTE TO DESIDE TWO PARTICIPANTS WHO WILL RECEIVE THE FLAG FOR THERE TEAM

You, Arisu,Usagi ,Kuina and Chishiya huddled in a circle at a distance from the other teams, your team station was in the middle.

Arisu:" Alright who should retrieve the flag

Usagi:" I will go I probably have the most stamina as I use to mountain
climb"

Chishiya:" Alright who else then, we need two people."

You: "I'll go with Usagi"

Chishiya:" No I want you to stay here with me so I can see you."

You admired that he cared but you knew you could do it besides it's not like you were alone

You:" I'll be fine I use to do track all the time I most likely have the second highest stamina in running beside I'm not alone."

There wasnt enough time to go back and forth you all knew that

Chishiya:" Fine but be careful"

You:"Ok...father"

You giggled as you and Usagi walked to the yellow line that said start in front of each team's table, perfectly aligned with the other player that were chosen to retrieve the flag. Chishiya, Kuina and Arisu watch you both stretch in while they stood behind the team's table with everyone else who stayed at there team station.

Usagi:" You ready?

You:"Yep"

BEGIN

A loud horn was heard as your signal to start running with everyone else. You and Usagi took off leaving everyone behind to watch you all. Arisu was rather calmer than everyone else being that he had seen Usagi's stamina in action many times. Kuina inched slightly closer to Chishiya who was watching your tiny figure that was once next to him, run away from him. Part of him knew you would be alright, you would come back and live with him and the rest of your team however he had never been so anxious in a game like this. He usually didn't give a damn who dosent make it, but with you it was the opposite of thoughts, no the thought of you not returning to him made his heart sank. He knew he had genuinely loved you at this moment and wished he had told you before this stupid game. Suddenly he felt a hand on top of his own that was gripping onto the inside of his hoodie for dear life.

Kuina:" She's going to be okay Chish"

Chishiya half glanced at her as she return a reassuring smile holding chewed her chapstick with her other hand. His glance went back to the now empty field in front of you all, to where you and Usagi had once been.

I hope your legs goes as fast as my heart beat (Y/N)