Distraction

" Niragi made everyone vote Aguni as new leader he should be giving his speech tonight in another hour or two. The beach will be at hell under millitant rule theres no better time to do this."

He was frustrating you ,you were literally trying going to get the cards for him anyway just without his knowledge why wont he let you suprise him

You:"But I want to help you not just sit here at least if I had another day to rest I could be more of service to you"

Chishiya:" You can be of service by shutting up dont you trust me by now?"

You:"I want to help you why do you have to make my life so hard Chishiya"

You turned your head away from him and looked down at the ground ,you hadn't ment to sound so dramatic but you just wanted to do it for him. You wanted to suprise him, to give his mind a break, you wanted to assure to him in your own way that he didnt need to think of everything alone.
That's all you wanted.

The room remained silent Kuina stared at you and Chishiya while Arisu and Usagi stole glances from each other. Chishiya had his head down, a million things running through his head.

Where you two fighting?
Did you not like him anymore?
Why did he have to make your life so hard...
What did that mean?
Bitch I'm trying to save your life

He was beyond frustrated to say the least but he didnt continue this dispute. He didnt know what this ment for you both and he didnt want to risk this escalating any farther. He stood from the chair and gently patted your head speaking barley above a whisper.

Chishiya:" Fine...get some rest 'I'll think of something for tomorrow "

Your turned your head to look up and watched him walk to your door, his hands in his pocket with his head down slightly as everyone else got up to follow him. Kuina and Usagi gave you a reassuring smile before walking out the door closing it leaving you alone. You didnt mean to hurt his feelings, you didnt mean to make it weird for your friends, but now you had the opportunity to do your plan. The faster you could carry it out the faster you could tell Chishiya you loved him, that was if he didnt hate you for this.

Timeskip cause I'm getting lazy

You tipped toed into the hallway, everything was dark and empty. You could hear a faint deep voice and light coming from the main hall. Aguni must be giving his speech, you glided towards the deer painting that was on the wall. You lifted it up trying to be as quiet and fast as possible
Why is this so heavey
You managed to get the painting to the ground as you spotted a little black safe on the wall just as you and Chishiya predicted. You whispered the code to yourself
"8022"
The safe opened and you grabed the little box filled with the cards, you opened it and swaped the cards with fake ones. You had painted multiple squared cutouts of cardboard and painted each to look like the cards you had already gathered from the board of cards hatter kept. You placed the real cards in the pocket of Chishiya's white hoodie you had on and closed the box now filled with fake cardboard cards.
You lifted the painting back up and tip toed back to your room. Aguni had just finished his speech, perfect timing.

When you reached your room you took the cards out of your pocket and put a rubber band to hold them together. You went in your dresser and received the little box you had been saving for this moment, putting the cards inside. You gathered your paper, candles and Rose's as you put everything into place. It took you about two hour to finish, you knew a majority of the beach should either be asleep by now. You walked down the stairs to room 104 and knocked on the door

KNOCK KNOCK

Before they could answer you ran back up the stairs to your room.