Curiosity Killed The Cat

" WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE"

He didnt intend to sound as loud as he did but he needed to know. He couldn't accept his fear of loosing you to happen so soon, not when he had so much he needed to tell you, not when he had spent hours imagining his life with you.

Kuina put a hand on Chishiya's back to try and calm him down but he flung her hand off. His breath quickened the more he looked at Usagi waiting for her to explain what happened, trying to calm himself down to no avail. Some people on the opposing team's where trying to be nosey while others were still focused in front of them trying to search for there own members to keep there life.
Arisu rubbed Usagi's arm reassuringly trying to be patient while she caught her breath, everyone wanted to know what had happned.

Was you dead?

Usagi leaned up just a little out of Arius grasp standing on her own two feet

Usagi:" We found the flag in the open there was a panther guarding it, it chased us (Y/n) said she would distract it while I ran back here with the flag."

She was looked down still breathing heavily everything happened so fast.

Chishiya:" So you left her?!"

She looked up and gave a defensive glare

Usagi:" I did not! She left me, she ran the other way so the panther would follow her. She didnt tell me her plan but she said that she had one."

She glanced down at the fake grass of the feild beneath her feet before looking back up at Chishiya

Usagi" I just listened her quick thinking was the reason we even found the flag"

Kuina put her hand back on Chishiya back reassuringly this time he didnt push her off he just stood there in deep thought. He knew you wasnt like him you would sacrifice whatever you had to in order to save others if you could but not in a game like this. They needed both of you alive to live, apart of him felt proud of you for your quick thinking but that other part still worried. He knew he wouldn't stop worrying until he held your tiny figure in his arms himself.

Kuina:" We just have to wait then"

Arisu:" We dont have a choice I dont think we can hit the button unless all teammates are behind the station"

Arisu wraped Usagi in a hug while Kuina stayed behind Chishiya rubbing his back. Usagi felt distressed she didnt want to leave you but in the moment she had no choice. But she trusted you, everyone was trusting you.
-
-
-

You hoped Usagi found he way back to the feild as you proceeded with your plan. You ran around every tree searching for the firecracker you had spotted before, the panther still on your tail.

I hope I wasnt imagining it
Where the hell did it go

Finally you spotted it and you threw yourself onto the tree, you climbed steadily the Panthers claw barley missing you or so you though. As it swung its paw in a effort to reach you sat on a branch and stretched your hand starting the process of untangling the firecracker. You knew Panthers where good climbers as well so you had to be quick but for whatever reason it was struggling to grip the bark giving you time. You pop the top off and jumped from the branch to the ground while the firecracker smoked forming sparks.

You felt a pain in your leg and realized your Jean's were ripped at your thigh and showed three cat scratch mark's that were bleeding. You couldnt focus on that right now you needed to get back to everyone, you swung the sparks in front of the panthers while it hissed and whined in fear and frustration. You threw it at its face causing it to hit one of its eyes. The panthered hissed and put a paw on its eye as you took that as your ticket to run, then you felt it. That pain of your wound burning through your thighs.

Fuck
No I cant stop

Your eyes tearing as you ran you couldnt give up so easily but you were slowing down. You heard russling in the distance and for the first time you where afraid.
Afraid you'd let everyone down
Afraid you would die

REMAINING TIME: 2 MINUTES

Damn that stupid robot voice

You kept running but your sprints turned into jogging. You where running out of time
You where in pain, you kept jogging but shut your eyes for a second as water made your vision blurry.

Im sorry Chishiya...
Chishiya
Chishiya

That name kept replaying in your head No you wasnt going to loose, you shot your eyes open and took off. The panther behind you soon lost you as you sprinted with all your might, you pushed through the burn. You saw the lights on the feild causing you to run faster, you heard a ear piercing scream and two other chicks held there flag running from the same panther from before. One of there legs was cut open far more to the extent of your wound, you knew you would get there first you were already in the middle of the feild while they were just now coming out from the trees.

Usagi noticed you first she moved from Arisu's embrace causing him to look at what made her moved. Kuina rapidly tapped Chishiya's arm making him look up, his heart skipped several beats seeing you running back. Everyone watched in horror as the panther descended into the light following you. You were to far for it so it went to one of the girls that had the yellow flag in her hand knocking her down while she screamed in horror.

You passed the yellow line that said start and collapse behind the table, Chishiya caught you swiftly and embraced you tightly. You threw your hands on his chest and nuzzled your face into his neck as tears stained your cheeks both from the burn and from relief.

TIME REMAINING: 20 SECONDS

Arisu and Kuina held in a breath pushed the button on there table at the same time

Then there was silence. The panther had disappeared, and the other two team's eyed you all in disbelief. Withing a second several red lazers flashed around you, leaving your team members the only one breathing as several bodies around fell to the ground with smoke steaming from there heads.

GAME CLEARED
WHITE TEAM WINS