Test of love

RULE: FIND THE PERSON WHO KILLED THIS GIRL AND BURN THEM IN THE FIRE OF JUDGMENT

TIME: 1 HOUR

All the people gathered in the main hall whispering and murmuring amongst themselves. You and Chishiya snuck away to the balcony being unoticed as usual.

"MOMOKA!" Her friend ran next to he lifeless body and fell to her knees causing more people to whisper aloud.

"Your her friend where were you all this time?" A man in a shaky voice said while the girl turned her head to look at all the people behind her now looking at her suspiciously.

"Yea your with her everyday but today you wasnt are you the witch?!"

Everyone spoke at once looking at each other while the girl shook her head furiously

"No im not the Witch she told me she went to the bathroom!"

Aguni :"SILENCE were not going to find the witch at this rate"

Everyone fell silent to Aguni's order while Niragi walked next to him with his riffle over his shoulder and a very amused smile.

Niragi:" What should we do then... boss?"

He cocked his head to the side seemingly already knowing the answer. Aguni remaind looking forward with his hands behind his back standing straight.

Aguni:" Kill them all"

Everyone froze while Niragi and several millitants began aiming there guns at the crowd. Niragi shot someone in the face causing the whole herd of people to run in terror while several more gunshots fired hitting several more people.

You:" Damn some savage rats"

You spoke quietly yet loudly enough for the person next to you to hear, Chishiya stood next to you and nibbled your ear out of bordem eyes glued to the crowd.

Chishiya:" Stay here and dont do anything stupid"

You turn your head to look at him while he turns his back to the crowd but still remaind next to you.

You:"Wait where are you going?"

Chishiya glanced at you with his hands in his pockets with his usual unreadable face.

Chishiya:" I need to take care of something or someone just dont die by the time I get back"

He walked up a little in front of you while you remaind looking at him with your back now facing the chaos of frantic people behind you.

You:"What if I did?"

He remaind with his back facing you but stopped walking and spoke loud enough for you to hear.

Chishiya:" If you did then I'll go find someone else and Im sure your spirit wouldn't like to watch that.

You gasped louder then intended and went back to watching everyone else, He smirked trying to hold in his laugh as he walked away from you to attend to his business

Shes so cute...
Of course I couldnt want anyone else

Time skip to the roof cuz im lazy

Niragi was knelt down aiming his riffle at several more people hitting them effortlessly.

Chishiya:" Dont you ever get tired of bullying those weaker then you"

Niragi turned around to see chishiya gracefully strolling towards him until he stopped a few feet away.

Niragi:" And where were you hiding?"