Unexpected

Once returned to the beach everyone went back to there usual whereabouts such as Niragi who was terrorizing several people just because he can. However someone was out of the usual
The one and only clever Cheshire himself. He still couldn't stop replaying your presents in the back of his head and he couldn't figure out why.

Was it the way you solved the game?
Was it the fact that you where quiet and he admired silence?
Was it the fact that you showed such little interest in himself the same as he displayed on many others?

Whatever it was frustrated him yet he refused to fall so easily. Love dosent exsist in a game with life and death, at least that's the beautiful lie he kept telling himself. Lost in thought he didnt realized Kuina now standing next to him chewing on her chapstick.

Kuina: " what are you plotting now"

Chishiya: "nothing"

He shifted his stance on the wall and continued to observe the crowd, not that he saw anything interesting besides the stupid looks of you in the back of his head.

Kuina: " ok then, who are you thinking about then"

That question made him freeze, how the hell did she know? Chishiya glanced at kuina while she gave a a slick smirk taking his silence as an answer to her unexpected question she giggled.

Chishiya: " What the hell is so funny"

Kuina: " oh nothing nothing, so tell me about them"

He shifted back to lean on the wall now avoiding her gaze.

Chishiya:" theres nothing much to tell we just played a game together"

Kuina:  " well there's someting if there on your mind like this, never known you to have a crush"

She walked away to entertain herself with something else, teasing became boring for now. Chishiya watched her go not bothering to stop her as he replayed that word over in his head

Crush
No I dont have a crush
No
No
Fuck that

Minutes later an alarm goes off, Ah yes that alarm the signaled all the executives. Chishiya wasnt in the mood yet he needed a distraction from his thoughts and he had no choice but to go. Little did he know