Registration closed

{A/N - your words are in bold when you speak in case I forget to put the names in front ONWARD WITH THE STORY}

" How do you plan on living in this world of despair?"

You "huh"

You didnt mean to sound as lost as you did but rather you wasnt expecting such a question, being just as observant as he is chishiya took note of this

"I'll cut to the point, I want you to help me in my plan, I'm going to steal the playing cards from hatter"

He stood up and motioned you to stand with him as he held one hand on your waist and the other under your chin so that you were looking up at him.

"And I want you to escape with me and Kuina."

You hummed in response as you played with the zipper on his hoodie. Humming was your way of acknowledging information,deciding if you should respond or not. He had learned this after the first time he heard you talk back to Niragi. The hand that was on your chin wondered through your hair gently, he was aware by now you were very careful with your words, making Chishiya all the more anxious to await your response if you chose to respond that is.

"You think that will work?"

He smirked and decided to answer your question of course

"Honestly I have no idea but that's what I'm trying so"

He removed his hands from your body and placed them back into his pockets, pacing around and squinting one eye slightly because of the sun

( looks like that👇)

"Are you going to accompany me with the plan?"

You put your hands in the pockets of  his white hoodie as you hummed letting him know you thought carefully of his words.

He wanted you to escape with him
He wanted to protect you
He wanted you to be with him

You knew this but you wanted to hear it specifically because even though he showed a change of heart towards you, he still had the potential to play you as he's been doing with others very successfully. You both knew this, so you wanted to test the situation just to see his reaction. He was standing still looking at the roof in deep thought about if you would help him or not your silence never bothered him unless he asked you a question like this, to which you took your sweet time answering. But he know that's what he liked, you actually belived in thinking and wasnt stupid.

"What if I didn't want to help you, what if I had a plan of my own to carry out. Then what"

He looked up at you immediately while you stared back at him with your hands still in the pockets of his white hoodie, your head now tilted slightly as you tried not to laugh. You knew your response threw him off and this was the shit that made you interesting.  You weren't easy, he hated it but he loved it

He did something that he never though he could do
Something that you never though he would do
He genuinely smiled at you, he knew what you were doing now. He wanted you to trust him amd you wanted to see his reaction in your own little way to test him, to see if you could trust him. He glanced out to the sky then back at you as he walked closer to, he stopped in front of you while he took his hands out his pocket and slid them in the pockets of his white hoodie you had on, so his hands would intertwine with yours. He smiled down at you while you smiled up at him awaiting his answer.

Damn those eyes

" If you didnt want to help me, I would stand here all night trying to convince you, if you already had a plan I'm all ears kitten."

You untangle your hands from his and moved back putting a few inches between your bodies. You repositioned your hands in the pockets of the hoodie the same time he did

" I dont have a plan I was just curious what you'd say."

You turned you back to him as faced the direction in witch you came, he watched you suddenly. Before you walked you turn towards him just enough to hold out one hand for him to take while your other remains in the pocket of the hoodie.

" of course I'll help you now come on I dont like hights to be up here all day"

He let out a chuckle and grabed your hand walking to the exsit of the roof. When you returned to the hallway there was a crowd of people gathered in the main hall. Chishiya let go of your hand  quickly and went to stand next to Kuina, you weren't far and you still had his hoodie so he saw you clear as day.

Hatter was making a speech, encouraging the people to be daring as they approached game time as eveyone cheered. You and Chishiya shared a glance while the hall of people scrambled in different directions, some went out to play games while those who still had visas went back to the pool areas to party.  You took off towards Arisu and Usagi, giving Usagi a hug as you've been getting closer to both of them as well

You, Arisu and Usagi walked outside to spot a light of an open arena in the distance

Kuina: "Mind if we joined you"

You turned around to see Kuina and Chishiya behind you, he had his hood now still with his signature hands in his pockets as he winked at you. Not that anyone but you noticed.

Usagi:" Sure the more help the better"

Kuina:" Great!"

She put he chapstick back in her mouth while the five of you begain walking towards the game