New level

You, Chishiya and Kuina walked through the empty streets of Tokyo looking for supplies and clothes. With the beach gone theres no more rules to wear a swimsuit 24/7 thank god. You noticed a Macy's on your right, stopping in front of it remembering Macy's held clothes and a bunch of other utensils why not get everything you need from one place.

You:" We could find some stuff in here"

Your voice caused Kuina and Chishiya to turn around to spot your tiny figure infront of the store window. The three of you went inside to explore, Kuina was  downstairs looking at utilities to cook possible meals while you and Chishiya was upstairs roaming for cloths or whatever else cathches your eyes. You found a kitty bag and a blue bag decorated with flowers, you put cloths for you in the kitty bag and cloths for Kuina in the blue bag. Chishiya wasnt far behind you with his own black bag picking out a few cloths for himself. He came across a lace nightgown and smirked turning to you.

Chishiya:" You should wear this for me kitten"

You turned red and stared at him by the looks of his stupid smirk he was serious

You:" I- no you pervert "

You turned to the side and saw a black choker you picked it up and walked towards him

You:" If I wear that you gatta wear this for me"

Chishiya scoffed

Chishiya:" Kinky much"

You:"Maybee"

You winked and turned your back towards him to put the chocker back where you got it. While you were doing that he walked behind you so when you turned around he was directly in front of you.

Chishiya:" I like that tell you what you wear this for me and I'll let you pick out something else for me like a bracelet or something deal?"

You hummed while you stared at the nightgown in his hands you rolled your eyes and snatched it from him tossing it in your bag.

You:" Deal"

You dashed to the other side of the store that held the jewelry while he strolled behind you. You stopped in front of a glass box that held two charm bracelets, you took the bracelets out of the glass and held it to him

You:" Aww we have to wear these"
(What you found👇)

He held a tiny smile and took the bracelet that said Her King while you took the other one

He held a tiny smile and took the bracelet that said Her King while you took the other one. He stared at it on his arm and whispered to himself but you heard him.

Chishiya: "If only it said His kitten and Her daddy but its still cute"

You rolled your eyes

You:" And you call me kinky"