𝙄𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙏𝙤𝙜𝙚 - 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜

A/N: [another Toge fic^~^sorry for all of the Toge content, there's just not much on him so i write for him a lot.]
!
!
!
!
!

Shoving your dumb sensei's chalkboard out of your face, you attempted to punch him too.

"Oi old man, get that thing away from me!"

"Uh-uh, it's your turn to do chores," he picked up the chalkboard again.

"It's not our place to do them, it's your job. I can't be easily manipulated like the others!"

It was true, the others were against doing the 'chores' for Gojo, but they gave in shortly after. Yuuji agreed first, being handed an almost broken yo-yo. Kugisaki, well, free shopping. Megumi,,Gojo annoyed him for six hours straight before he gave in.

"(Y/N)~ come on, look at these tickets to that one popular hotsprings place, a one time offer-"

"Are you seriously that lazy to give  away two hundred dollar tickets?! It's just shopping for things we need!"

"Mhm, just shopping, it sounds easy enough for you, so go-"

The tickets did look nice, and the missions you've been on lately have been a pain in the ass.

",,,I accept, give the tickets now, and you have yourself a deal,,I don't know why you don't go yourself, but I don't care anymore," you snatched the tickets out of his hands, also receiving a huge list of items.

Your eye twitched, "this is like, half the store-"

"Have fun!"

He ran away right after, leaving you annoyed.

"I'm starting to think that this wasn't worth it," you rubbed your temples.

Already dressed, you quietly asked if anyone wanted to go with you, after seeing the list, they were scarred. Cowards.

"Fine, no one needs to go, I'll just go alone, scared for my life, fighting with crazy Karens for a pack of fish!"

They all waved white flags.

Before leaving the door, you were stopped by a certain onigiri boy. Someone you were hoping didn't hear you.

"No-"

"Salmon!"

"Toge, you're not coming."

"Salmon,,,!"

"Last time I went to a store with you, you got us kicked out for jumping off a shelf-"

"Tuna tuna!" He raised his hands up in defense.

You looked to the side, "Yeah, I know it would have been cool if you didn't miss the jump, and landed on the big mattress, but that is so not the point right now," you poked his forehead.

He then used his secret weapon, his puppy eyes. "Tuna,,"

"Fine! Fine! Okay, you can join, but we're shopping this time, not goofing around," you told him. He nodded happily, putting a mask over his mouth.

-
-
-

Shopping, not goofing around, you said.

You were chasing Toge down an aisle, he was rolling in an almost broken shopping cart. How did it come to this, you don't know.

Well, he insisted that he'd control the cart, so you let him. Until he kept accidentally rolling over you heels every stop you made. Maybe you threw him in the shopping cart, and gave him a small push,,maybe you didn't.