𝙉𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙆𝙖𝙢𝙤 - 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚

flakes/notes:[heyoo!! sorry for not posting in so long, it's been a tough week.😭another noritoshi oneshot to feed my soul,,he's husband material and i'm still waiting for everyone else to realize that.🙄after this there might be a mini series because i'm shit at coming up with ideas! perhaps a prom mini series?👀unedited]

!
!
!
!

"Hurry up! I better not get there after that bitch Mai!" Nobara tried to hurry everyone up off of their asses. It was just an idea from Yuuji, that we would meet up with the Kyoto school again, but this time at a restaurant he wanted to go to.

With a lot of fighting, he managed to get everyone to agree on going. You were one of the hard ones to persuade. "(Y/N)! C'mon! I'll pay you, how much?!" He put his money in your face, which wasn't even enough to buy a meal.

"Who is paying when that's all of your money?!" Cue Maki getting mad about pulling the shortest stick, having to pay for everyone's meal.

"Why did you put 'Free Meal' in the invite text? Are you slow?" Megumi complained, making Yuuji sulk. It was all going on Gojo's credit card anyways.

"I'm still not going, that weirdo will be there!"

"Todo?!"

"No, the other weirdo!"

"Kamo?" Megumi asked, making Nobara laugh. You just nodded, ignoring Nobara making a kissy face, pulling up one of the "letters" he sent you.

"Dear (Y/N), my heart skips a beat each time I think of you, would you be so kind to accompany me tonight?" Nobara read in a monotone voice. You snatched the letter from her grasp, crumbling it up.

"There's at least a hundred of these damn things being sent to me!" You groaned.

"Did you answer him back?" Yuuji asked, propping his head on his hand. You shook your head.

"Hell no. I burn all of these, I can't believe he's still sending 'em. He only loves me because I can beat his ass anyways, that should mean everyone else should be in love with me, since well, I can kick their asses," you could only smirk, Maki facepalmed.

"Enough with your narcissistic comments, (Y/N)," Maki grumbled. You shook your head.

"It's just self awareness," you corrected, causing her to bump your head with her staff.

"(Y/N)! You owe me for a lot of things! Half of those things will go away if you come," Yuuji poked your arm over and over again.

"Fine, as long as one of those things are me making you take the blame for exploding one of your walls."

"Deal!"

-
-
-
-

And so here everyone was, waiting for the very late Kyoto team. Well, everyone but Todo seemed to be running late, he was even here before you all came in.

The workers seemed to be scared of most of us, only walking to Megumi's booth that had Inumaki, and Maki sitting in it.

Todo kept firing questions at Yuuji, and weird statements about him going to his school. You just ignored them, and continued to eat the food you ordered.

"Oh yeah! I brought everyone here to make a video of your techniques to post online!" Yuuji yelled over, grabbing a camera out. Maki began yelling at him.

"Idiot! You can't just go posting that stuff online! Inumaki tried before, and got two weeks of detention!"

"Bonito flakes!"