𝙈𝙖𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙤 - 𝙒𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙈𝙖𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙤 ❤︎1❤︎

A/N:[i actually like mahito^~^ he's one of my favorite characters in the show, for some unknown reason,,]
!
!
!
!
!

Walking to wherever the new hangout was, you thanked Geto for buying you a coffee, since you left your wallet when you left your place.

Telling you it was no problem, and he didn't mind, you still gave him a silent thanks. "I owe you one," you sipped your coffee, watching him come to a stop.

"This is it, it's like our own personal hotsprings," he chuckled.

"Yeah, no, that water can kill me, I'll be sitting this one out," you squinted, stepping back from all of the steam.

He was about to say something before being interrupted by loud laughing coming from afar. It was that bastard Mahito.

He was running up to the both of you, looking ready to jump. You massaged your temples before he got closer, getting ready to jump on you, you stepped back a few inches and let him land on the floor.

"You're an idiot," you sighed, watching the curse roll in the dirt, turning to the two of you.

"(Y/N)! You were supposed to catch me! Like lovers do!" He whined. You kicked his side, ignoring his protests after.

Stopping his annoying whines, he eyed Geto next. "Geto! Jogo said you were going out, is that true? I wanna go too!"

Geto shrugged with a grin on his face, "I am going out, for something important," he answered.

Mahito sat up, opening his mouth, "When are we leaving?!"

Geto smiled once again, "Ah, you're not coming with me, you're staying with the others," he tapped his chin.

You then looked at him, now interested in this plan. "What do you mean, Geto?"

"Well, when I say others, I don't mean Jogo, he doesn't want you near him for a while," Geto chuckled.

"Okay, so Hanami will take care of him, right Geto?"

Geto shook his head once again, "Nope, Hanami doesn't want to be with him either, tough crowd for you, Mahito."

You raised a brow. "So who the hell is going to do it?" You put a hand on your hip.

Geto turned to face you with a cat-like grin, "You said you owed me-"

"Yeah, I do owe you, for eight dollars, not watching this thing!" You motioned to Mahito, who's frown was now replaced with a grin.

"If you don't watch him, Jogo will have him on fire-"

"So let him burn," you said coldly, getting a whine from Mahito below. "Why can't we just leave him to rot in the sewers?"

"Apparently sorcerers are all over down there looking for him, ever since the incident, it's not smart for him to stay down there," he replied, getting an eyeroll from you.

"And if I recall, we also had to take a taxi to get here, around one hundred fifty dollars-"

"You said you didn't mind,,,"

"You said you owed me."

A moment of silence past by, and you sighed in defeat.

"How long?"

"Two days, one night, that's all."

"Fine, but if he ends up dead, you're going to be held accountable for it."

"Hey! That's not nice!" Mahito yelled from below, still in the dirt.

Geto nodded, excusing himself to leave. This was his plan all along, to drag you here, pay for things, and leave you high and dry with this imbecile.